FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Britney Spears - Hot or Not?

Britney Spears - Hot or Not?
Hot!!111!!!! OMFG
33%
 33%  [ 17 ]
Not..
66%
 66%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 51

Zuex
Here's the music video "Gimme More" by Britney Spears. Boys, do you think she's hot, or not?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=m3ceCMpPJgc

IMO, she's VERY hot, she has a really nice body Twisted Evil
I wouldn't mind venturing inside LOL Rolling Eyes
lastelement0
let's go back a few years and then i would say yes to this question. however with her recent past she is just to much of a mess. i forget what MTV award show it was that she performed but she looked nowhere near as good as she did several years ago before she dated K.Fed.

granted she's still a looker but with all that extra stuff she's got going on, i'll pass.
liljp617
She was back in the day..spiraled downhill very fast.
deStructuralized
What is a "Britney Spears?"
catscratches
Even though she's an artist, I don't think her looks has much to do with music...
lastelement0
catscratches wrote:
Even though she's an artist, I don't think her looks has much to do with music...

i beg to differ. as much as it shouldn't have much to do with their music, it does from a business stand point. you can have two people sing exactly the same music, but if one is not as attractive as the other they won't sell nearly as many records because they aren't appealing to the audience they are trying to attract.

the image of the artist may be just as important as the quality of music they come out with.
ddoonie
I dont think she IS hot nor has she ever been. Very average at most, both music and appearance. Aguilera destroys her in all fields in my opinion. Regardless of her 'need' to dress or actually not dress much, her talent is unbelievable.
liljp617
catscratches wrote:

You don't know the entertainment business in the US very well then Smile
Arseniy
She's just old fat scandalistic stupid girl.
Her new style destroyed her - she wanted to became glamorous and very famous. So she did, but she lost her human values.
chartcentral
She used to be hot but not anymore!
Ankhanu
What does this woman's appearance or recording career have to do with music exactly??
Zuex
Ankhanu wrote:
What does this woman's appearance or recording career have to do with music exactly??

She is an artist, duh. She makes music, duh.
When people talk about "Green Day" i dont say, what does this band have to do with music?
catscratches
No, but when you talk about Green Day's looks in the Music forum.

EDIT: Also, I'd like to make a difference between music and the music market.
keziahxoxo
Britney is retarded!! but i heard britney spears will be having a part on haigh school musical, she's to old for that,! Twisted Evil
liljp617
Ankhanu wrote:

Nothing to do with the actual making of the music, everything to do with the selling of the music. With Britney Spears' music abilities, do you think Rosie O'Donnel could achieve the same success? That's a big fat no.
nagra
she just a remnant of a big fire I think. there is nothing she produce new for a long time...
TVme
Britney Spears is a very lovely young woman. If you watch her music videos and turn the sound off and play a Pretenders or a Heart song it works out quite well. Britney was slammed after her performance at a MTV awards show, but she looked great. If you saw her at a bar and had a shot at that girl would you have passed? I don't think so.
liljp617
TVme wrote:
Britney Spears is a very lovely young woman. If you watch her music videos and turn the sound off and play a Pretenders or a Heart song it works out quite well. Britney was slammed after her performance at a MTV awards show, but she looked great. If you saw her at a bar and had a shot at that girl would you have passed? I don't think so.

Actually she looked pretty nasty. There's nothing good looking about a chubby girl wearing underwear and a bra in front of 30,000 people. Not only that, but she was extremely unprofessional in that entire event....missing the dance practices, not learning the steps to the dance, looking idiotic on stage and embarrassing the others involved because she didn't know the steps, etc. She's a very selfish person, at least in that situation.
SpellcasterDX
Not anymore she isn't. A few years+ ago she was, but not anymore. Now she's just nasty looking. Plus her music was never that great.
Rosanova
Hi there,

As usual do I still hate these kind of polls, but I can't let it be to say my opinion regarding these, who once tried to copy Madonna, and then ended to be down and out.

She might had been a star, but regarding to a whole area of both good looking and brilliant singing girls, who both has personality and attitude, who by my opinion are leaded by the Queen of pop, Madonna.

So therefore NOT HOT!

Cheers!
gugusm
Hmm, she's nice, so she made a career even if she can't sing. Hot? Hmm, I think so... Wink
badgod
oh yeach Evil or Very Mad
she's hot in this vido, but imo she used to be even hotter before she had a baby
Nutteloos
Ankhanu wrote:

deStructuralized wrote:
What is a "Britney Spears?"

I love the replies in this thread... Very Happy
qedesigns
guys give britney a break. she's a really rough moments and she struggling to get back in the show. and she's workin on lookin HOT again for her fans cos ppl are too shallow to accept that she added some weight after 3 kids DUH! wht do u expect? just let her be....

PS on a scale of 1-10, wud give her 7.5 (10 being the hottest she can be)
JaneLane
I Think She Is Hotter Now Then When She First Came Out Very Happy

She Is Way More Real And Original Now.
deanhills
I think she is beautiful. And a very brave lady. Must have been quite a challenge to rise to so much fame at her young age. To do all of that and marry as well as have two children had to have put her upside down. I am certain at some stage she will get through this and be someone to really be reckoned with. She is a very strong lady, also very beautiful in all sizes. Striking face. Music wise, I am not so keen on her latest, and there has not been much of it. But possibly she needs to be given a chance to sort out her personal life first.
McDucque
She used to be very pretty, and then once all this breakdown stuff started her weight fluctuated a lot and she generally took care of herself less. She'll still a lot better looking than a lot of american women.

So I say Hot.
Tphilakone
She very pretty in my sight anyway now she is a crazy girl she is very silly fool
molif
if your question pops out like 2-3 years ago, I shall say she is very hot.. especially when she was in the 'Sometimes' video..

but now, all i have to say that she really need help mentally.. then, she can ask for help physically..

cos mentally, she is way to0 critical..

sigh, those were the days of our princess of pop..
now, princess of flop..
Kelcey
If it was in the past... she was dang hot. Now now though.
deanhills
Think what endears her for quite a number of people is that she is so incredibly human. What she has gone through in only a decade, most of us dream to have for a whole life-time. Fame and fortune, two beautiful children, but most regretfully an inability to deal emotionally with all of the stress, as perhaps it was too much too soon in her life. She seems to be working very hard at getting her balance back however, and I am voting for her effort. Really a beautiful girl with a very strong will, and if she can get her will for self-destruction to be sorted out, such as Liza Minelli at one stage did for herself, we are going to see the best of Britney Spears is still to come .
flowerpower
i think she's kind of crazy, not mature person. she was hot BEFORE. i just hope she's getting hold of her life
Maserman
she was the best in the past , but she is still a babe now
xtranophilist
Not in the present.
But yes in the past.
poppat
When she slagged her fans off backstage while the mic was still on, that was in my opinion her turning point. But then again I'm not into this sort of pop that much. I'm too old. My daughter likes her and her contemporaries, but then she is only a little girl!!

I prefer honest music.

poppat
ramgottwallpapers
xtranophilist wrote:
Not in the present.
But yes in the past.

I am with you Laughing
Mcfr0st
Zuex wrote:
Boys, do you think she's hot, or not?

to be fair, the question was "is she hot?" not of how she is as a person.
and when i think hot i think of looks and physique

so on that note, damn right i think shes hot. she has a pretty face, a very nice body, and i definitely like those pictures of her derriere in the magazines lol

wonder how her sister is gonna turn out in a few years... Twisted Evil
JoshuAAR
She looked pretty darn good at the VMA's the other week. Looks like she has turned herself around and is on the road to being normal again! Razz
honeyflash
I believe Britney qualifies as my favourite artist. I've been a fan since her big break in 99 and I've loved every of her albums since then. But to be honest, I don't really care how she looks or what she does in her personal life. Sure, it's unavoidable, but it doesn't affect that I like her music.

Whether she's hot or not, well... whatever, I don't like women anyway. Wink But her music is pretty hot, I love it!
littleladyluck
maybe hot before. definitely not now.
mikakiev
Fat stupid and ugly.Therefore NOT
chartcentral
Arguably, not as hot now as she was before, but she's making a comeback now. She's back to making good music ("Womanizer" is a hit), and I guess that's what she should do, instead of getting into the negative side of the news.
jeremyrice
o dude shes it the worst!
sondosia
Not. Some of her newer songs are catchy, but the stuff that was before her "breakdown" or whatever is definitely better.

And don't even get me started on her actual physical appearance. She's pretty gross.
arquivo
I dont like this kind of music, even this kind of "life way", I think we can think more about sound, music and comunication... thats a bit part of my opinion...
liljp617
chartcentral wrote:
Arguably, not as hot now as she was before, but she's making a comeback now. She's back to making good music ("Womanizer" is a hit), and I guess that's what she should do, instead of getting into the negative side of the news.

Please use different word choice when describing Spears' music.
gr8inferno
She is a very handsome woman!
devaco
She sings good but i dont like her caracter. By the way i like her songs.....
mattyj
she looked alright in teh couple of episodes of "how i met your mother" that she did

she looked super hot back at the start when she did hit me baby one more time - nowadays not so much
Arthur3009
i think you should see britney now, you want some links? oh no, i forgot, you can go to the youtube, write some words, and puff, you'll see te biggests woman EVER, she's blog, she's beautiful, she's hot, and she's ready to attack, guys!
zyd666
she should quit !!!
kerryworkman
I didn't really find her that hot back in the day, before her insanity was broadcast for the world to see. Now I really don't find her attractive at all. It is not just her insanity that is a turn off. It looks like something happened to her face as she has had children and gotten older. It has gotten much broader and more plain, not to mention a little hurt. I mean sure she still has a good body, but with enough work and a little cosmetic surgery anyone can have a body like that. The face is really the defining feature of attractiveness for me and she just does not have a pretty face, too tomboyish for my taste.
lethaltriad
Her body and life seems to be back on track now. I've lost interest about her though ever since K-Fed but I must say i'm proud of her comeback, shes getting alot of positive feedback and right now she's looking hot again
Yasser_Bishesari
i belive that,

brithny is hot....
Yasser_Bishesari
i like his sucks at the clip
Yasser_Bishesari
i loved his when she was young.
djcaution
She used to be SUPER HOT. You know, back when she had hair and whatnot. Now shes just dirty and washed up. Not hot.
Prasad007
NOT !!
jessicawalker
Can you imagine not having any grip on reality? I mean, like life in the real world. Her fame traps her. Not to mention how weird relationships must be when you're THAT rich and famous. I don't know. I think some of her kooky behavior might be justified. No one can prepared for how different life is and how disconnected you can be when your famous.
Afaceinthematrix
I'd have to go with everyone else in this topic. She was hot a few years ago. Now she's just... not hot. Her hair, style, and everything about her is just ugly. She's also way too messed up. A few years ago I would have hit that but now there would be no way! Besides, she never had music that was that great.
Arthur3009
oh my gosh, she pass trough a moment in her was a little fat, but look that pic: http://fotos.britneynow.com/data/media/5752/136_www.hqparadise.hu.jpg, now you have to agree with me! SHE IS VERY HOT! don't forget it: she has 2 babies. in that video she is beautiful and hot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZSLIq6YiRY. BTW, i love her <3 Embarassed
rohan
Britney spears is hot and always remain ahot icon for me
nobody can be compare with Britney as it is unique and beautiful Razz !!!
but everyone has his own choice ...
heartnet
I don't like Brit
Don't like her music Laughing
casben79
Where do i start, britney as a person i dont know and dont care its great that she is having kids etc maybe itll teach her to grow up a bit (it did me, got me off the drugs) but personal life is personal life and papparazi etc that interfere with that should be put out and shot!.
Musically i think she would earn a lot more respect if she put out decent music, Seriously wtf is the point of womaniserwomaniseryourawomaniserbaby repeated oover and over, and people actually like the music??? to that i say go listen to some music from the 80's when rock and roll had soul and music was about music and not about money!
Ellie9
honeyflash wrote:
I believe Britney qualifies as my favourite artist. I've been a fan since her big break in 99 and I've loved every of her albums since then. But to be honest, I don't really care how she looks or what she does in her personal life. Sure, it's unavoidable, but it doesn't affect that I like her music.

Whether she's hot or not, well... whatever, I don't like women anyway. Wink But her music is pretty hot, I love it!

I agree!
but at some point when her life and image got disrupted, did u still like her the same way?
standready
I showed a picture of her to my neighbor's dog, he howled then covered his eyes! Does that answer the question!
rocking
In the past she was hot....
Nowadays totally not!