FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Me

Zuex
Its a picture of me, but edited - Does it look proffesional?

catscratches
The ? looks a bit out of place and the green stuff looks good, but it looks a bit lonely. Perhaps it would be better with adding a bit in the other edges as well.
Zuex
catscratches wrote:
The ? looks a bit out of place and the green stuff looks good, but it looks a bit lonely. Perhaps it would be better with adding a bit in the other edges as well.

Thanks for the feedback :]
The effect its supposed to have on the viewer is a lonely londoner, black & white. Question mark on the face, give the effect that im still trying to understand what my role in life is - looking out to the river, hoping for an answer.. kinda personal stuffish lol
Ghost900
Interesting image, I like the Blue-Green circle texture, adds to the photo, but I agree the question mark seems a little out of place, as its by its-self.

Nice Job though Very Happy
Fatality
I agree with previous posters, the question mark doesn't seem to server any purpose where it is. It just looks odd, but the corner art is very cool. reminded me of the art Target had in their commercials a while ago Razz

~Fatality
wellerchap
The circles/bubbles remind me of something Paul Weller would use in his artwork....a bit moddish.
Then again, the graffiti styling in your signature suggests you're a hip-hop type?
Nicely done pic though.
Hope you find your place in it all, mate!
prithvi
Agree with the others.........the graphics look good and talks about your style.

But the question marks looks a bit 'rigid'. While the other graphics have a flow, the q mark lacks motion.
You could use a stream of randomly placed q marks orginating from the head (with some gradual color change between the 2 colors u have used in the graphics).
kuyman
As a photographer, I really admire the composition here. But I think it's still just a touch unbalanced. As much as I enjoy the negative space to the left, I was probably appreciate a little more graphics towards the middle right section of the image. Maybe not something big, but something small would be very nice.

The question mark actually makes sense for me. But you might want to put something on the body.
Gagnar The Unruly
I think removing the graphics on the right, except for the signature, would improve the composition. The photograph is very nice but having the graphics disrupts things just a little, even though they look cool. I think taking out the graphics is better than the alternative (adding more graphics on the right). I dig the question mark, too.
ocalhoun
Your head blends in too much with the bridge in the background; artificially lightening the background, creating sort of a 'mist' effect would solve the problem.