FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey,,,,my web

HoangOnly
http://hoangonly.frihost.net
http://phongviennhi.tk

This is my website on frihost...Thanks frihost help me to finish my web for my club...Thanks so much...thanks Smile
seanooi
looks kinda nice, but i don't understand a word in there, ahahaha...
JaeCee
Hmm .. while it was loading, the design was lookin' swell.

But .. after a while I realised that it wasn't loading anymore, and there was a million gaps everywhere. So it's not Firefox compatible.

Aha. Just checked on IE, and it's lookin good. A lil suggestion would be to add a corner border on the top left as well, I think it might look better with the added symmetry. Could put it on the bottom left too.
wistom
oh my god, i accessed, but i dont understand anyone word there.
Alacarde
I like the site, although I didn't understand anything. I just clicked the left link on the home page, and saw the layout. Nice, silver works well with black. Does FriHost have an area for "other-than-English" sites, or something like that?
budazz
wow you have a nice site...but the loading ....i dont like that...the images doesnt show....but nice one,.... Very Happy
php_wizard_l33t
Ohhh!! Yay!!! Floating X boxes on index! Wo0t! Who wouldn't love them?
Zaheer Khan
thats a great forum/site. But it will be more good if you create it in English. One thing i want to say that the opening page/first page may be you used some script overthere, it was not working and it doesnot look professional.