FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Flyleaf

KatanaSky
I love this band's music! I own their self-titled album - Flyleaf

Originally I bought this cd for $15.99 but it's now on sale on Amazon for $9.99. It's totally worth it if you're into artists such as Paramore, Skillet, Three Days Grace,

LOVE the orginal tracks as well as the acoustic versions.

Do you like flyleaf? What are some of your favorite tracks?
ccube921
I only like Fully alive and All Around Me, in the other ones she looks sorta drugged out and her voice cracks and is nasal no offense you are all entitled to your opinions
lastelement0
im kind of on the ropes about them. one of those bands i have to be in the mood for. and i cant really tell for certain what mood it has to be to be honest. its just sometimes ill listen to them/watch their music videos and other times i won't. but i do like their sound as a band.
chartcentral
Their song "All Around Me" has become a hit here in the Philippines. Meanwhile, "Fully Alive" is starting to receive some radio airplay already. Smile
Phil
I actually came across of few of their tracks that my kids put on my computer.
I'm a big fan of Christian Rock, but I do have trouble getting into them. Just a little too "Raw" for me.
simonwest80
Havent heard so much but "Im so sick" seems to be always playing in the car, my girlfriend really likes them as well
Diablosblizz
I'm so sick is great, nice screaming in there. I like that band, but not all of the songs. Razz
HardyPC
i'm so sick is really good but thats the only one of theres i really like.
froginabox
Diablosblizz wrote:
I'm so sick is great, nice screaming in there. I like that band, but not all of the songs. Razz

Seriously, the first time I heard "I'm So Sick" was waiting for a band to come into the studio to record. I played it on the big hifi monitors with the bass cranked up. I was just expecting another Paramore knockoff, and fine this girl has a cute sweet voice and theHOLY CRAP THAT SCREAM! made me soil my pants! So amazingly grating but beautiful at the same time.... full of emotion.... lol you can tell I love that song.
ddukki
I'm so glad that this band came out when it did. I've been listening to Underoath for a while and I was wondering why there weren't any hard rock bands with girls singing the lead. Great music, and the tunes are catchy (yes, catchy. Hardcore tunes can be catchy, right?). I would sing them if my vocal chords would let me.
JinTenshi
The lead singer has a very unique and sometimes very high pitch voice haha. I sorta enjoy this album, but it's not quite there yet. Perhaps it's because Nightwish suits me way more.