FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DRAG AND DROP SOFTWARE

jossylala
please can anybody help me with and html editing software called drag and drop? I think i would need it.
Stubru Freak
jossylala wrote:
please can anybody help me with and html editing software called drag and drop? I think i would need it.

Are you sure? What exactly do you need?
jossylala
i mean a software that when i copy a page from anysite,i could paste it on its editor and make it my site to my own taste.i heard of it b4.
saratdear
jossylala wrote:
i mean a software that when i copy a page from anysite,i could paste it on its editor and make it my site to my own taste.i heard of it b4.

I'm not sure what you mean. You could save a webpage of any site you like, and open it in a drag and drop editor of your choice, and then edit it.
jossylala
yeah you are right.thats exactly what i meant
Arseniy
Heh, idea is really cool. But I don't think that something like that does exist. Sad I dreamed about such program when I was noob in coding and now I understand that it would be very difficult to make something this way.
You just need to learn HTML and CSS hard and then you'll make such pages without any 'drag and drop', just with your powers and skills Smile
welshsteve
Ultimately, your best bet is to learn html/xhtml and CSS to begin with. I recommend www.w3schools.com, and some books such as the SAMS Teach Yourself range.

But if you really don't want to, you could try a free WYSIWIG editor such as NetObjects Fusion Essentials - http://www.netobjects.com/html/essentials.html

Some tutorials on using it can be found here - http://www.netobjects.com/html/essentials_tutorials.html

It's not brilliant, but it has built in templates you can use and edit to your needs, and its free. You can also open an existing site, so if you've successfully saved a page off the web onto your local machine, then you can open this up and edit it as well. Beware however, as copying somebody else's site in this way might be a breach of copyright.
jossylala
thanks,now i know better.
welshsteve
jossylala wrote:
thanks,now i know better.

You're welcome. Try learning HTML and CSS if you can. You'll reap the benefits and it will also be much easier for you to adapt other ideas into your own website.
tamilparks
Microsoft Frontpage 2003 is a very good software for Drag and drop and also a software netobject fusion a very good software for drag and drop and upload through FTP also... you can try these softwares . it will give you better performances, but it will not grow your ideas in coding..
mmmtastymeal
there are some really good websites out there, but from personal expereience i would recomend http://www.yourhtmlsource.com
its very friendly, and has detailed tutorials on everything to do with making/editing a website using html/css/javascript.