FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Alcohol and parties, Your opinion.






Do You drink during parties, friend meetings
Yes, every time. Party without alcohol sucks
24%
 24%  [ 10 ]
Yes, but not every time. Party without alcohol isn't so fun.
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
Almost never. A party without alcohol isn't anything strange.
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Never. A party without alcohol is the best. I love to stay sober
26%
 26%  [ 11 ]
Other (write your opinion)
9%
 9%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 41

Keran
I've been thinking a lot about what makes a party (disco, club or simply a meeting) awesome. I've came to conclusion that the most important factors are: good company and alcohol.

The party is stiff if there isn't anyone who can act crazy, certain people just have this aura, that when You're around them, You just feel happy and able to party. But these people, rarely are not boosted by alcohol.

Another factor is alcohol. I've asked a lot of friends if they think, that a party can work out without alcohol. My friend that goes to some... church group says that the best party are at which you are sober. On the other hand a friend that usually goes clubbing all night says that a party without alcohol is just a waste of time and being a little drunk makes it twice as fun.
These two opinions come from people from two different worlds, they both can have fun with or without alcohol.

My opinion in this matter, is that a party without alcohol is a waste, but I'm not talking about getting heavily drunk every time. From my personal experience I can say, that even a little dose alcohol can bring out in most people their fun side and loosen the tight atmosphere.
I believe, that people that go to regular parties, especially with close friends and don't drink anything are (no offence) a little wussy.

In my conclusion, parties without alcohol suck, or atleast aren't so fun.

Please vote in the poll and write what is Your opinion in this matter, do You prefer to drink, or stay completely sober throughout the whole party. I eagerly await Your opinions ;p
James_Hicks
I don't drink anymore due to having two children now. I loved the alcohol and it was hard as hell to give it up. Most of the parties I attended before they were born were drug related. A lot of ecstasy, acid, ketamine, nitrous oxide, absinthe, and the occasional pot and alcohol. And boy it was a mother of a trip everytime. But I moved away from all of that to better myself in life. I just say drink if you have no responsibilities.
Dean_The_Great
I think the drink definitely livens up a party if people are shy or have a lot of social inhibitions. I find it loosens people up and they talk more, and that makes a very good party. When people over do it, then it's just ridiculous and in no way fun. Then again, with the right people (and I think we all need the right people in our lives) you could have a great time with no alcohol at all, and that's one of my favourites.
Nameless
Not that I've had a great deal of personal experience, but I'd say that if you needed alcohol or other drugs to enjoy yourself then you have problems besides a lame party. Unfortunately the concept of social drinking is overly ingrained in culture ...

Also, it's cheaper to not drink alcohol. If I can not single-handedly root out the source of and discover a solution to this particular social issue then I can at least appeal to the cheapskates to remain sober!
Keran
Nameless wrote:
Not that I've had a great deal of personal experience, but I'd say that if you needed alcohol or other drugs to enjoy yourself then you have problems besides a lame party. Unfortunately the concept of social drinking is overly ingrained in culture ...



If the person needs to get truly wasted or high every single time, then yes, he has a problem. But I believe there is nothing wrong to have a drink or three on every single party to make you feel more comfortable (although I'm completely against drugs, even smoking).

From my experience I can say that almost everyone tend to perceive other people that are seen with beers or drinks during parties, that they have some problems. THAT is why I believe people that don't usually drink during parties don't ever want to, because they are affraid of being called an alcoholic and because of that, in my opinion, they're sometimes missing out all the fun.
I really don't like that concept, however sometimes it might be true, that a person can be an alcoholic, but that's rare.

My point is, that moderate drinking isn't anything bad, it can help you relax and have a good time, it's not all that evil as a lot of people tend to think. (And honestly I'm not really sure where I'm going at with my speeches...)
Edver
I think it isn't a need to drink alcohol at a party
lastelement0
personally i can go either way with having alcohol at a party. im totally fine with not having alcohol at a party, but it does make it a better party that's for sure. being at college brings about a lot of parties and most of them have alcohol involved.

however, i think there is a fine line between the right amount of alcohol and too much. the right amount and its a very enjoyable time for everyone. too much and it can easily get out of control and more problems could be had instead of fun.

what sucks is one of my buddies feels the need to drink whenever its the weekend. like its not a good weekend unless there's alcohol. but i dont need alcohol every weekend to have fun. sure it helps but it isn't necessary to have fun
Xen0
Well, we all are very smart about alcahol and party's i think,
i voted the no and love to be sober,
i had a little bad happenings with alcahol so , i quited on it, but still being drunk is only a thing you have to try, not to do full time
raine dragon
I can't drink for medical reasons; it interferes with something I take for my heart >.<;; But, from my experience, drunk people aren't particularly fun. They are loud and obnoxious and puke all over things. Not my idea of a fun party. If people are going to make fools of them selves, it's much more entertaining if they remember it the next day. ^^;
catscratches
I don't really see the point in wanting to forget everything that happened the day before and wake up with a huge headache.
Liu
catscratches wrote:
I don't really see the point in wanting to forget everything that happened the day before and wake up with a huge headache.

Therefore you don't over do it. Getting a good buzz doesn't usually resolve in a hang over, maybe cotton mouth for me is all.

I completely agree with the original op - if I'm going out to a club or party, you bet I'm going to be drinking. It relieves so much stress that builds up throughout the week and it's good just to have a temporary boost of happiness, courage, and lack of inhibitions just for the night.

I completely respect those that choose not to drink also when at a party or at a club. I have a handful of friends that choose not to drink.
apple
I don't drink alcohol so for me, anytime I'm hanging out I'm not gonna be having any Wink
Feroc1ty
Me and my friends usually drink at parties, but afcourse, dedicated driver never drinks, just smokes pot.
R4J4H-D4T-808
i would want to drink at a party because you are there to have fun and relax with your friends but just make sure you dont drive home drunk
KronikSindrome
I drink a lot - I don't get drunk a lot - but i drink a lot.
usualy 2 or 3 beers after work, and that seems to make
my day better - so for me it's a no brainer that if I'm
'partying, or with freinds hangin out' I shall be drinking.
more often than not anyway.

cheers Wink

and props"" to the dude who quit drinkin'
to better himself for his babbies n all, that's
very admirable dude Very Happy
Jaan
I guess with alcohol, but I admit I'm the one who stays sober, so I'm kind of the hypocrite. However if there was a bunch of likeminded people just there for a good time there would need be nothing else.
zanzou
I can't even vote on this. For me, it depends on what the party is-- there are parties that you have to get drunk, there are parties you have where getting drunk would be inappropriate (though casual drinking of a beer or glass of wine or whatever would be fine).

But then again, I'm 20 in Canada, and it's been legal for me to drink for over 2 years in some provinces.

A party can be a party without alcohol-- it's just not necessarily the same type of party.
ainieas
I don't drink but most of my friends do. So whenever we party everyone ends up drunk. I don't have any problems with that but as the only sober guy around its kinda annoying to be responsible too like when some girl or the other goes - I'm going to get dead drunk tonight, please make sure I reach home fine.
Apart from that I love parties and my friends are much more fun drunk!
Drawingguy
It depends on the company you're with. I think that if the people you're with like wilder, looser times, then alcohol, always in moderation, isn't bad. But if you're with people in a quieter environment, you can still have a party, just not a raucuous one, and have a great, sober time.
Wolf1918
In my opinion, any get together that has alcohol of any kind where someone will be driving home after drinking is a bad idea. My father was killed in a car accident when I was 7 years old. He was run off a bridge by a couple of drunk, drag-racing kids.

You can party and have fun without drinking or getting drunk to do it. Plus, the next day you're not sick as a dog and best of all you can remember the fun you had at the party. I've known people who get so wasted that they don't remember WHAT they did the night before, but they still claim to have had a good time. My question is; if you can't remember, how do you know you had a good time?

I'm not 100% against drinking. I just feel you should do it in a situation where you WON'T be getting behind the wheel. If you want to get drunk and kill yourself in a car ... go for it, just don't take someone else's father, mother, sister or brother with you. Exclamation

Chad
Keran
Drinking and driving is always bad and these two should never be put together, I'm sorry for Your loss, this is actually the worst part of partying with alcohol - endangering others.

Wolf1918 wrote:

You can party and have fun without drinking or getting drunk to do it. Plus, the next day you're not sick as a dog and best of all you can remember the fun you had at the party. I've known people who get so wasted that they don't remember WHAT they did the night before, but they still claim to have had a good time. My question is; if you can't remember, how do you know you had a good time?


Actually it's not that You can't remember anything at all, You get flashbacks of the day before. I believe it's still fun to get wasted once in a while (but not too often) and not remember anything, You can really have a laugh of what crazy things You were doing the other day ;]

I remember on my 18th birthday we've made a campfire and had lots of friends there, I had to get wasted (tradition on the 18th birthday ;p ) and I remember about 60% of what was happening, when I finally got over a point when I fell asleep, that's from where I can't remember much, but I did have flashbacks. And I admit I had lots of fun. ;]
ptfrances
I think it depends the kind of party you want to have.

Wink
IceCreamTruck
I voted "other" because my option is not listed.

I drink about 1 beer a month. It's taken me almost 6 months to get through the last six pack I bought for one reason or another, but the six pack I bought before that I consummed in less than a week. Now I'm back to my regular schedule 1 beer/mo.

Every now and then a beer is nice to enjoy. Got a good steak, then I recomend a good beer to go with it.

On the subject of parties, I avoid parties with heavy drinking. I like to avoid them because they bring a lot of trouble. Think about it, all you people who have graduated college, do you remember what those days were like. How often do you get in trouble now? Not much I'll wager.

Avoiding parties with alcohol is not my goal, and I will make an appearance early in the evening before the fights break out, and the cops show up, but by the time things start heading south I'm long gone. I'm sober so I can drive whenever I want.

So my "missing" option for the poll would be: Drink occasionally, but neither avoid or pursue drinking events. A Party is A Party with or without alcohol.

Despite what the Laws in this country (USA) suggest, there are better options than alcohol, and drugs that are better for your body than alcohol. Legalize them instead of alcohol!!!
Arseniy
Hmm
I can't drink a lot because it is rejected by my health status. But when a lot of people are drinking why not to drink too Smile
IceCreamTruck
Feroc1ty wrote:
Me and my friends usually drink at parties, but afcourse, dedicated driver never drinks, just smokes pot.


I have no argument with that, altough some might. In my opinion pot does not slow down motor skills like alcohol, but it does slow down comprehension. It's hard to judge pot's effect on each person because everyone is different.

Word of warning: He can still get a DUI

According to the US government pot does slow down motor skills, and causes an insatiable desire to GET LAID!! Curred, of corse, only by contantly masterb_____!! lol This is letterally "government info" included from Reffer Madness. A propaganda video designed to misslead people into believing that pot is worse than alcohol. If you ask me it was produced by the Big Dogs in alcohol to get kids to continue consuming their crappy, addictive products.

How bout that for a poll option: I don't drink, I smoke, and its not a party without smoke.

PS. I love the fact that the polls show being sober is the main drive (at this moment) 36% like to stay sober, and that's the largest group. I hate that these people are made to feel like they are a minority, and we always are at drinking parties, and at bars. Fact is, we don't have an addictive substance driving us to the bar after work every day. So many people have said I'm a whimp for not drinking much, but do you realize the strength it takes to say no to alcohol (the addiction), and to say no to you FREAKIN IDIOTS trying to force it on me? You are the minority, and it's time you figured that out. More poeple are choosing to be sober, than are choosing to drink. The glamor of drinking is all in your mind. And every alcoholic I've ever met has been a lonely person! They have trouble at school, trouble at work, trouble at home, and so they pursue drinking alone. Socially I think drinking is a joke, because it's the easiest way to stop the social part of the party. Sure for a few minutes as the party starts everyone is feeling good, but then people go too far, and you can't understand them speaking anymore, Billy-Bob Drinker thinks someone is looking at his girlfriend, the music is way too loud...now someone is about to die of alcohol poisoning and dehidration...again...you can't use the bathroom cause some stupid kid drank too much and is asleep with his head IN the toilet. Where is all the fun that you drinkers are talking about? Not being able to open up and cut loose without a drink is a social problem that you have, and you should talk to a doctor about it. I have one word...Xanax. Treats this kind of anxiety...you know, the medical condition of a person who can't loosen up. Xanax is, however, it's own evil, but it helps anxiety attacks like ALL you drinkers describe.

BTW, WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT TALKING TO PEOPLE AT PARTIES?!?!?!?!?! I keep hearing this, and people use alcohol to break the ice, why not try a game that is designed to break the ice. Here's an example: Tell everyone to take their shoes off on the way in and throw them into a big pile. After everyone is at the party say that there is a door prize for the first person with both their shoes, and laugh and watch as everyone piles onto the large pile of shoes, steals shoes from friends, some people get democratic about it, some just dive in, some just laugh and wait for their shoes to be alone on the floor...but you'd be surprised what something like this will do to people. Laughter is the best icebreaker, not alcohol. alcohol usually causes a little laughter so I can see how ALL you drinkers are confused, and always looking for an excuse to tip the bottle again.

Although that game is cheesy, the goal is a good icebreaker, and for that purpose it is awesome. It gives people funny things to talk about, and it gets otherwise quiet people to do things they'd never do without being pushed. Afterward you'll see the group split into discussions, and everyone will feel that same let loose comfort that comes from having one drink. Also, if someone stopped you from getting the door prize then you can go joke them about it.

Choosing alcohol is not very creative. Do it once and I'll bet you change your mind about parties. Be creative instead of heading for that first drink right away. You can always drink. You can't always have an opportunity to go back and get creative for a party that alcohol wrecked again, and you'll never get the time back to spend it on developing friendships with people who might otherwise steel your shoes next time!!
deanhills
I think there is nothing wrong with alcohol, much as there is nothing wrong with eating treats, possibly moderation is the key. Would be strange to go to a party if there is no alcohol offered.

I remember when I was studying philosophy - the times of Plato and Aristoteles, and when they had serious discussions about philosophical topics they used to have wine with it. This is where the term Symposium originated. Wine was almost one of the main incredients with food. Possibly that helps to relax a person and gets you to think more creatively. So on that level it is good. But of course to drink in excess as in trying to get drunk is a great waste for me. I have been lucky that the parties I attend usually have people who drink in moderation.
misterXY
it's a bad mix most of the time, lost alot of friends because of the mix...
Jaan
IT's interesting to see the results... us computer oriented people like to stay sober it seems.
Keran
IceCreamTruck wrote:

PS. I love the fact that the polls show being sober is the main drive (at this moment) 36% like to stay sober, and that's the largest group. I hate that these people are made to feel like they are a minority, and we always are at drinking parties, and at bars. Fact is, we don't have an addictive substance driving us to the bar after work every day. So many people have said I'm a whimp for not drinking much, but do you realize the strength it takes to say no to alcohol (the addiction), and to say no to you FREAKIN IDIOTS trying to force it on me? You are the minority, and it's time you figured that out. More poeple are choosing to be sober, than are choosing to drink. The glamor of drinking is all in your mind. And every alcoholic I've ever met has been a lonely person! They have trouble at school, trouble at work, trouble at home, and so they pursue drinking alone. Socially I think drinking is a joke, because it's the easiest way to stop the social part of the party. Sure for a few minutes as the party starts everyone is feeling good, but then people go too far, and you can't understand them speaking anymore, Billy-Bob Drinker thinks someone is looking at his girlfriend, the music is way too loud...now someone is about to die of alcohol poisoning and dehidration...again...you can't use the bathroom cause some stupid kid drank too much and is asleep with his head IN the toilet. Where is all the fun that you drinkers are talking about? Not being able to open up and cut loose without a drink is a social problem that you have, and you should talk to a doctor about it. I have one word...Xanax. Treats this kind of anxiety...you know, the medical condition of a person who can't loosen up. Xanax is, however, it's own evil, but it helps anxiety attacks like ALL you drinkers describe.


Yeah, true. It takes a lot to be able to deny drinking even a tiny bit. You say that people who drink, that You know, are lonely and have social problems and here it's quite opposite. People that drink over here (but not over drink, these in fact might have problems. I've never meant to ask if anybody likes overdrinking btw) are mostly cool, get the most fun out of parties and get the nicest girls. I go to a pretty good school where everyone is kind of nerdy and I can say that the coolest people out here are the ones that party a lot, go to pubs, clubs and drink and it doesn't make them socially backward when they are sober, nor they are perceived as alcoholics with no future.

Another thing, if You go, let's say, to a pub with a bunch of friends and everyone gets a beer, let's say at the end of the week (and you're not driving or anything) it's only normal that You will stand out and everyone will try to "force" You into getting a beer/drink because everyone will probably have a great time.

I understand that over drinking can lead to a bad ending of a party, but I've never meant to ask, if You like to get totally wasted or be around someone totally wasted. I just wanted to know, if a moderate amount (moderate is different for everyone, for me it's about 4-5 beers, for someone else it might be 1 beer) of alcohol can bring more fun to a party.

I hope that everyone realized by now, that the this argument about "drinking at parties" is really something more, not only having a beer while being in the disco, but also Your general attitude towards alcohol and people who drink it.
From the poll I can see that most people here prefer to stay sober at parties, but let me ask You this, do You never drink even just one beer after a hard week full of work or school? Don't You want to let go some of the steam and just chill, not necessarily get wasted, but have a cold beer over with your friends? Picking the "Never" option is a little extreme, I believe.

PS. Someone who drinks every time at a party is not necessarily an alcoholic.
IceCreamTruck
Jaan wrote:
IT's interesting to see the results... us computer oriented people like to stay sober it seems.


I totally agree. The poll was good!! It shows either that the whole country is enjoying a sober moment, or that people who own computers, build websites, and host with frihost enjoy being sober at parties!! Smile

I can't tell, but I guess the only way to really know is to walk the street and poll poeple, but I don't care that much! LOL!

I'll bet the figures are the same. Although it also makes sense that seeing how intellegence leads to choices to not get addicted to alcohol (at least I see it in my friends), and seeing how you have to be some what intellegent to be here on frihost I can see how the polls here might not be a good judge of the public as a whole...which honestly the general public doesn't seem that intellegent to me.

I'll bet the poll would be exactly the same if you asked the people in my office. I work with some really amazingly smart people...if you think playing chess without looking at the board is hard you'd agree with me.

If you never forget anything, you can play chess without looking at the board, and you know what direction this country should take economically, then you might think these guys are just so so. My office could land people on the moon...we have computer gurus, physics gurus, chemistry gurus, and social gurus working here. I guess you could say that I am the resident astrology nut, so we could come up with a plan at the very least. It's a notable step up from my last job....pizza delivery.

But I'll wager that these people like to stay sober most of the time. Some of them drink, but if I just count heads of the people I know for sure don't/do drink, then the numbers are the same as here on frihost. Sober wins.
Keran
So it seems the poll showed smart people don't like drink, they seem to be a majority here, however in the society they are the minority...
So I guess it's time to get a good cold beer and relax a little since vacations are coming up Razz
Just a note in the end,
Jaan wrote:
IT's interesting to see the results... us computer oriented people like to stay sober it seems.

I'm a computer oriented person and I like to drink when there's an occasion, however I don't overdo it, I guess You can say, that I'm a moderate drinker. But in my country it is a stereotype that Computer Scientist which attend the university or are after it, are the most drunken people of all ;p
Feel free to continue the discussion and poll.
IceCreamTruck
Keran wrote:
PS. Someone who drinks every time at a party is not necessarily an alcoholic.


This is true. What I want people to know is that if you can't go without a beer after work, even under the mask that you just really want it, and you don't have to have it, then you are addicted to alcohol, and I recomend backing off alcohol for a while and then reintroduce slowly and far between if you have trouble NOT having a beer at any point.

Alcoholism is a family killer. I've seen otherwise happy couples break up because of alcohol, I've seen families live through hell because a family member is too far gone, and I've personally wrestled with a guy who was the nicest guy in the world sober but who turned into an absolute monster when he was drunk. I wrestled with him for 3 hours to keep him from hurting his wife which would have violated his parol (like the alcohol didn't). He ended up having to plea for 5 years on a farm instead of jail for 10 years and all because of alcohol.

countless people will also tell you about the family, and friends that they have lost...lucky that's not me.

So, remember that I drink. I do...and I believe that it's super fun way to start a party with a beer in my hand, but I don't drink any day of the week (not really, but work comes first) and save the alcohol for partying when I can cut loose. I don't, however, end the party with a beer in my hand. I usually only have 1 or 2 when I do drink. Actually the last two weekends went exactly that way...one night I had a shot of tequilla and a beer, and the next night I had 1 beer and pepsi the rest of the night. That's the way it goes for me.

If it's not a party without alcohol, then you are forgetting what a party is...a gathering of people, not flavors!

If it's not a party without alcohol, then you don't really like partying. You like getting drunk with people around to support you.

If it's not a party without alcohol, then don't party with people on frihost!!! They are likely to forget the beer run.

If it's not a party without alcohol, and you are coming to my house! Don't forget it's probably B.Y.O.B.!!

If it's not a party without alcohol, and you don't have a Designated Driver, then I suggest you stay home. Actually beg you to stay home...please... or call me!! I will find you a ride no matter what state you live in. It's a shame that more people don't realize that most of the time you can get free rides home if you call the police station...they will know what programs are running in your area that insure drunk drivers stay off the roads. How bout this...put down the beer, clean up a little, and throw your own party at home!! That way when you pass out you wake up and you KNOW WHERE YOU ARE (still have marker on your face though)!!

If it's not a party without alcohol, then you should host your own parties cause it's been awhile since I've even been to a party with alcohol. It kind of stops after college, cause most people grow up to the reponsability that partying and drinking is not very responsable. I don't want to single anyone out...and if my comments offend you then I suggest you look inward at what the problem really is.

I don't have anything against people that drink. I grew up in Germany and Budapest, Hungary...so I know drinking!! Hungarians spend %5 or %10 percent of the national income on alcohol. That's huge!! So, having grown up in one of the least sober countries of the world, I know and appreciate alcohol. Alcohol has been there in some of my fondest memories, and so I feel people shouldn't be judged in consuming alcohol, but in how they consume it.

If you are at a party, you are your only ride home, and you can't stop cracking cans open then you have a problem. Overdrinking...as Keran put it.
ericf
Mark me down as one of the people who like to stay sober during a party. I'm in a fraternity at MIT and - yeah, almost every party we throw has alcohol, but I'm just not really the type to go crazy during a party. Every once in a while,sure.... The end of exams, almost certainly, Razz. I'm not sure about any sentiment that arises that says the smart computer guys don't drink as much since my fraternity is filled with that type, but perhaps they're less likely?

Ehh, I was going to write a lot more but I'm at a public computer and the space bar sucks, Razz. I'll be back, thread.
ashish2005
Parties should have alchohol in order to be parties. Otherwise they would just be a meeting where people talk. Alchohol is the key to having good parties. I bet a good percentage of people drink in the world and amongst the drinkers most of them enjoy drinking in social gatherings. I am one of those social drinkers who think that parties will suck without alchohol.

I always drink during parties (when my parents are not around). I like to get drunk and only after that the party begins for me. But I do not want people to know that I am drunk. But by drunk I do not mean uncontrollably drunk(although it's fun sometimes) but drinking in a limit. Then the parties would be enjoyable. But a party would definitely suck if there are a few drunkards who are drinking out of control and destroying the party for everyone else by doing crazy acts.

I have been to parties without alchohol and man they depress me. I cannot talk, or do anything in such parties. So my conclusion is that there should be alchohol but people in the party should realise and drink the alchohol under their limit.
Josso
Depends what you define as a party, and also what TYPE of party. If you are talking about a disco or a club where there is music or other entertainment acts there's other things to do apart from drink. However, house parties, that's a pretty different matter - everyone drinks purely because you become more socially interactive and it makes the party more vibrant and exciting. Just a couple of examples for contrast there...
carlospro7
I don't mind staying sober during a party, but a party with alcohol can also be real fun. As long as everyone around you is smart about how much they drink, then it's a whole different experience, and maybe even more fun, than when sober.
gr8inferno
You can have a oarty with moderate alcohol, if you want to get drunk go to the bar.
FileShare
I voted to: Yes, every time. Party without alcohol sucks
standready
If alcohol is require to make a gathering fun, then you need help or a better group to hang with.
panthro
Parties with alcohole is ok. But just keep it sencible
knowledge08
My rule is that alcohol is bad and therefore very little should be drunk, and I stick to that.
PatTheGreat42
you sahdfould neveraasdf typae druuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunk~!
Related topics
Your opinion about ColdFusion
Napoleon Dynamite
gazza withdraw
A soldier's rant
China Against the Internet
can someone give me some honest opinion about my site
Denver CO: Marijuana Legalized
Whats your views on alcohol?
what do you think about sex movies??
Warning on Tea Parties: KKK, neo-Nazis, White Supremacists
New medical marijuana policy by Obama administration
Facebook used for arranging French binge drinking parties
smoking should banned entirely in Australia
Coming out and the people that come with it
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.