FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Need for Speed Most Wanted

MaThEuSBjD
Need for Speed Most Wanted

Site Oficial

Asylum
Oh yea Very Happy

As soon as I seen the news about this in my mag I wanted it right away.
Now all we have to do is wait for them to actually release it Exclamation
tidruG
Well, the graphics, as is obvious, look neat... However, anyone know what the gameplay and the story are like? I mean, is it like the Underground series with cops, or is it just a much more complex version of Hot Pursuit?

I personally enjoyed Underground 2 best among all the NFS series, so I hope Most Wanted is going to be a lot like that...

Anyway, let's keep this thread focussed on Most Wanted... there are a dangerously large number of threads on the NFS series, including official ones for Underground, I believe. So, more about Most Wanted anyone?
Asylum
tidruG wrote:
Well, the graphics, as is obvious, look neat... However, anyone know what the gameplay and the story are like? I mean, is it like the Underground series with cops, or is it just a much more complex version of Hot Pursuit?

I personally enjoyed Underground 2 best among all the NFS series, so I hope Most Wanted is going to be a lot like that...

Anyway, let's keep this thread focussed on Most Wanted... there are a dangerously large number of threads on the NFS series, including official ones for Underground, I believe. So, more about Most Wanted anyone?

From the video clips and info from the site it seems to have a story line to it and has better graphics than the underground 2 version of it.

It can not be compared to the hot pursuit versions from way back when though, I just can not see any comparision.

The cops will actually chase you in packs and there are undercovers also like there would be in real life (Vipers, Ferraris, Mustangs, ect)

Part of the basis is that you want to beat the people on the blacklist, but to challenge them you must get on the blacklist and to do that you have to become one of the most wanted.

You should check out the video clips from the official site.
tidruG
Asylum wrote:
tidruG wrote:

From the video clips and info from the site it seems to have a story line to it and has better graphics than the underground 2 version of it.

It can not be compared to the hot pursuit versions from way back when though, I just can not see any comparision.

The cops will actually chase you in packs and there are undercovers also like there would be in real life (Vipers, Ferraris, Mustangs, ect)

Part of the basis is that you want to beat the people on the blacklist, but to challenge them you must get on the blacklist and to do that you have to become one of the most wanted.

I checked out the official site just now... I couldn't check out he videos... low badnwidth, but the gameplay and features look very interesting... However, how much minimum requirements do you think the game'll require?
speedlikecy
tidruG wrote:
Asylum wrote:
tidruG wrote:

I checked out the official site just now... I couldn't check out he videos... low badnwidth, but the gameplay and features look very interesting... However, how much minimum requirements do you think the game'll require?

this is the best racing game for me and in my life
b4 this i have play Underground 2 << but no have the uero cae
like bmw, m.benz, ferrari....
now the Need for Speed Most Wanted have many car to select
and modify as u like << this is good

the graphics look very beautiful...
good than Underground 2
i think need a good computer spec
then can modify a good car for u ....

NFS series i support you forever... Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
RavenCross
OMG!!!! It looks so good (drool).. well there's an urban theme here.. i guess the storyline would probably the same in the fast and the furious movies.. Ummm.. When is the release date of MW?
luxtu
great game from eagames Smile
i like nfsu and nfsu2 so this game too... i love cars, tuning and speed and this game be all what i like
vainer10
wow! is it the new nfs?
dcshoes23
Wow, looks amazing like all the others. Can't wait for it. I personally think that Need for Speed has always been the best racing games. I remember my first 3d racing game, Screemers. It was pretty good but then I got Need for Speed and I was addicted. I got every sequal after that. This game looks like it'll be a lot of fun, Need for Speed Hot Persuit was one of my favourites. So we'll see how Most Wanted will turn out, they haven't dissapointed in the past and I'm sure they won't this time.

Thanks Very Happy
budazz
wow nice screen shot...need for speed is the best drag racing game... Laughing
RosenCruz
is this game officially released????can someone answer???I can not see this on stores in Turkey???and cant check official site..duno why..
Dimaod
RosenCruz wrote:
is this game officially released????can someone answer???I can not see this on stores in Turkey???and cant check official site..duno why..

Not this game is not released yet....
But we will wait....
NFS-Forever
Tepelstreeltje
WOW, i can't wait to play this game! I have played every nfs game so far!
SBrian
It looks very good, we're waiting....
Veron
grafic is just great, but which video card will be needed for running that over 40fps? 7800GTX and SLi Laughing joke, probalby 1 7800GT will be ql Smile
Raged
I love it! The game is a mix off the previous NFS games
and that's making it only better