FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Koh Tao Thailand

McHow2
Hi from Koh Tao

Koh Tao is a small, very small, island in the Gulf of Thailand. Koh Tao is known to be the greatest place to learn scuba diving because it's very cheap to make a diving course. You can get all kinds of scuba diving courses on this tiny island, from beginner to scuba diving instructor. For non divers and spouses with underwater phobia, Koh Tao offers all kinds of entertainment like rock climbing, bowling, mini-golf, ATV trekking,thai boxing, sailing, swimming,snorkeling or just relax on the beach to be fit for an incredible nightlife.
Koh Tao's community website tells you all about "Turtle Island". go check it out.
deanhills
Thanks for this tip. I love scuba diving and have done the PADI quite a while ago. Am an advanced diver. Sounds like a great place to dive.
McHow2
Give me a shout here in the forum when you are on Koh Tao. We can meet up an have a drink!
goDiver
I looking to go work in thailande like scuba instructor (i have 18 specialyties) Very Happy , did the dive beaufull and clear water as caraibes or bahamas.
could i get some info. i cant use to prepare my travel and living.
thank's
Grasshopper
I'm in Phuket right now, it is very beautiful in Thailand. The weather is great all year 'round. If I can keep my business a success I hope to be able to spend many a winter month in Thailand.
abcxyz1
Thailan, gold pagodas, beautiful beaches but I do not like Thailan, sory. Razz Razz Razz Razz
menino
Hey man, thanks for the trip tip. Laughing

I'm planning a trip this september, and looking up places to go to in Thailand. I'll definitely give koh tao a looky.
My main aim is Phuket coz of the beaches.

Lets see how it goes.
Any more tips and recommendations are welcome. - just note that my pockets arent that deep. Confused
menino
I'm in Phuket at the moment and its amaaaziiiinggggg.
Beautiful sunsets, lots of things to do. Cheap stuff here.
nice life.
I'll post more later.