FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Soul eater

drunk3n_f1st
eny body watch or read?
it is teh shit
driftingfe3s
I've been watching soul eater. I've read a few chapters of the manga and it looks like the anime follows the manga very closeley.

I really like the anime and is one of my current favorites. The animation syle is unique and looks great, especially at 720p! I hope its gets more serious though, it seems to not have a focused storyline so far.
ashen
I only read the manga and still waiting for the next volume. I haven't see the anime, but I'll search for it soon.
ddukki
Just started watching the anime and I have to say that the animation is top notch. The fight scenes aren't just people flying around and screaming. There are actual martial arts moves in this Anime, and they've done it splendidly. The camera motion is most like Cowboy Bebop during the fights, and perhaps the closest one I can think of in terms of fighting is Samurai Champloo. The story's pretty good too, if you can get past the generic Shinigami stuff that's been floating around.
driftingfe3s
They story is picking up now with the new story arc. I hope it doesn't side track to much, otherwise I'll have to dive into the manga.
blk3
I havent heard of this anime before, might be because it wasnt shown here locally yet. Ill try to check out a trailer at youtube.
zeroburnrox
Yeah its very great anime.. please can anyone suggest me manga.. where can i find its mange?
driftingfe3s
zeroburnrox wrote:
Yeah its very great anime.. please can anyone suggest me manga.. where can i find its mange?

You can find Soul Eater manga and a bunch of other manga to read online at one manga -- http://www.onemanga.com/

Enjoy Very Happy
amperx
i watch it too, and thumbsup for that one, really nice animation and fluid fight scenes, good storyline, Very Happy
ato784
soul eater is awesome! I watch the anime(or rather watched) I stopped watching it lately since I have been busy, but I may start watching it again. I did enjoy what I did watch though.
ovg8
Souleater is pretty good but if you havent read the oneshots you won't really get the start of the manga. My favourite part if when the mice versus blair as cat form.
blk3
Downloaded two episodes of this, I can say the style us unique but I guess I won't be watching this for aw hile as I'm too busy at work right now.
JinTenshi
Didn't like the episode I got. (Cause the subs were so red and awful against the background that I couldn't read and understand it) But will try again if I could find some better subbed ones..
blk3
JinTenshi wrote:
Didn't like the episode I got. (Cause the subs were so red and awful against the background that I couldn't read and understand it) But will try again if I could find some better subbed ones..

I think I've downloaded the same one, I think I got it from a PSP watchable version. It had red sub titles. I think that was just for the first episode that is hard to read, the later episode have better sub title though.
dude_xyx
I watched few episodes. Its funny and not bad. But its not one of the top Anime IMO.
positive_vibes
at first this anime was just a time killer for me. as it went on i found myself more and more hooked, waiting for the next episode to come out. by the time it ended i was truely sad. i really hope they come back with a new season, though i kinda doubt they will. i considered this one of my favs while it was airing. animation is well drawn, story line is interesting, characters are unique. i would have to recomend it to anybody who likes action anime with a twist. oh, and, some of the soundtrack music really got me pumped up durring action scenes (evo tho i dont care for the techno style).
ato784
I started reading the manga and it is jsut as good!
amperx
After watching the anime, i read the manga, and its still on going, i really wish they'd continue it Sad, and i would really suggest others to watch the anime, and read the manga too, soul eater is awesome
upenggsoc
..Soul eater is so cool.. though i only finished watching the first season.. i cant find time to continue..
IndirParadise
I read the manga and still waiting for the next volume and i have see the anime, but i think the manga is better because the Story. And the manga has more give out.
inuyasha
I watched the TV version. It's really great, I should say. It's a pity that the anime didn't follow the manga and ended earlier.
ato784
drunk3n_f1st wrote:
eny body watch or read?
it is teh shit

the absolute truth in your statement is mindbogglingly true, Soul eater is awesome. the manga is better, FYI. the anime ending is aweful.
muffinjello
I love soul eater.
But sadly I always start reading it then for one reason or the other, I stop.
:S

Overall good though.
Smile
theblushingcrow
Yep, Soul Eater is awesome. Which character is your favorite? I've been watching the series and so far, Black Star is my favorite...
saidosa
i watch 3 episodes from soul eater , i don't like it .
ato784
saidosa wrote:
i watch 3 episodes from soul eater , i don't like it .

Why did you not like it?

Don't just say that you hate something on a topic without an explanation.
silverdown
I was shown this Anime cartoon by my cousin, it funny so far I borrowed the DVD set to watch it. Wink