FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how u get perfaction in php and myqsl programing

rapper
Laughing Surprised how u get perfaction in php and myqsl programing sometimes it's hard for me to get perfaction in programing i was flash designer now first time i came in programing world and learn little programing but i did it and i create one site. it's a blog server and script which i did but i like 4image gallery script i dont know how i will get this script i dont to be rejected from this site i'm only accepted on one site but they give only single sql u can use one script, at a time and i dont like that i wanna create multifunctional site so it should has section like blog classified photo voting like 4image gallery script i wanna install all scripts on i want dem site with all scripts should be install so i can make a little money that should be a great deal i also want social friend script.
simplyw00x
It's hard to get perfection when you can't even spell perfection. Also, what the hell are you on? Come back when you're sober and can type intelligably and we can answer your questions, if you even have any. Jeez.