FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

varicous veins help!

nigam
how to get rid of these varicous veins in my legs? I have been trying ointments, lotions as adverstise that it could help 90% lessen those unwanted veins in my legs. I can't wear shorts and skirts anymore! Do you know some lotion products or ointments that could heal this. I need your advice.
mikakiev
Do you take a bath everyday?I mean not a shower, soaking yourself in a both tub. Maybe it'll help, though I'm not very sure. I see some effects on the legs of my boy.
IrishOscalinaWilde
Oh i know how you feel! I have some on my legs and they are unsightly! I don't think there is an actual "Cure" for them, though i've heard of a product called "bio-oil" which is supposed to do the trick on broken veins, so i don't know...give it a try...i'm going too! Surprised
johnstonv
My father used to have bad varicous veins and then started taking Kombucha Tea and after a few months they reduced considerabally to the point where he no longer needed to wear a support bandange that he always had to use previously.

It may be worth researching this further???