FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dumbest criminal

indianinworld
A British man has been branded a city's "dumbest criminal" after he posted more than 80 videos of himself committing various misdemeanours on YouTube, officials said Wednesday.

Andrew Kellett, 23, was banned from boasting about his criminal activities on the Internet after posting videos of himself and others taking Class A drugs, racing cars at high speeds and trespassing and shouting abuse.

He even filmed himself receiving a suspended sentence for an offence at Leeds Magistrates' Court in the northern English city.

On Tuesday, the court issued him with an interim anti-social behaviour order (Asbo) to stop him showing unlawful activities on the video-sharing website. Some of the videos were shown to magistrates as part of the prosecution's case.

"Kellett must be in the running to be Leeds' dumbest criminal. He has handed us the evidence against him on a plate," said Leeds councillor Les Carter.

"In the last three years, we have seen a 32 percent reduction in crime in Leeds. If more criminals were as obliging, the city would be even safer," he added.

Under the terms of the order, which lasts at least until next month, Kellett cannot post any image or description of unlawful activity on the Internet.

Kellett opposed the court's order, claiming he was merely a bystander filming and the offences would have happened regardless of whether he was at the scene or not.

For more news, Please visit -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_yorkshire/7412381.stm

Keep Smiling - Keep Living !!!
Kelvin
haha... well talk about dumb. If ever they should have a show called 'world's dumbest criminals' , i'm sure he'll appear as one of the top 10. There has been numerous cases of dumb criminals being caught for their numb brain cells. Wink
missdixy
He probably just wanted attention. I'm sure in his eyes it was all worth it, too.
paul_indo
The police should be encouraging these dumb crims to post their exploits on youtube. Sure would save on lengthy court cases.
Cddhesh
i agree with paul_indo's quote.Many people do anything to become famous and to get others attention towards them.He is one of them.
HalfBloodPrince
LOL. There are many instances of seriously stupid criminals. Once some dude decided to rob a general store, and accidentally dropped his wallet. Which happened to contain all his identification. Smile
{name here}
People robbed banks with slices of cheese, and stoners have called the police reporting their reefer to be stolen. I don't think he's quite the dumbest criminal, but he's up there.

Quote:
haha... well talk about dumb. If ever they should have a show called 'world's dumbest criminals' , i'm sure he'll appear as one of the top 10. There has been numerous cases of dumb criminals being caught for their numb brain cells.

There is a book of stories of the exploits of dumb criminals, actually, and it has that title. It's pretty short and will only last you a day or two before you get bored with it, though.