FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what is your best Two Player Game

tamilparks
Your Best Two player game (You and Computer or you and your friend)

for me

Dyana Blaster (Bomb Attack)
zeus2602
Splinter Cell
Fake
Rainbow 6 Vegas 2
Keran
Mashed or Trackmania when playing with friends ;p
uwdanny
Chess
enygmasoft
Army of 2 is the greatest 2 player game ever made.
fratellis
timesplitters future perfect....i love assault on arcade
lastelement0
enygmasoft wrote:
Army of 2 is the greatest 2 player game ever made.

im gonna disagree with you here. gears of war is a much better 2 player game IMO. i didn't care for army of two at all. the weapons could of been handled in a much different fashion. the ideas overall were definetely there. just the implementation of these ideas is what ruined the game.

i tried playing with some one and just me and the computer and it just didn't seem to flow very well. rainbow six vegas 2 however was a great game to play with a friend. i really enjoyed playing it. it seemed a little short to me. but that could simply be because my friend and i played it so much over a few days that it seemed short.
browncoat777
I'm going to be totally lame and say Halo 3.

My wife is deathly afraid of me in deathmatch FPS games, but she is always up for a couple of levels of Halo 3 on coop. All the classic elements of Halo coop are there, and you have the added depth of Arby and the Chief starting out with two different weapon sets, adding to the team dynamic of the game.
tamilparks
can i know where to download the Army of 2 game and Halo 3 game if any one knows please tell me
lastelement0
no one here will tell you where to download them as its illegal to download pirated software. plus id suggest going out and buying halo 3 and not army of 2. halo 3 is a must have Smile
Arseniy
NHL 08 and 2006.
NHL 2006 is the best of all HNL games.
And, sure, without PC I love chess Smile
tamilparks
ok thanks lastelement0 sorry for the mistake i have done.
selevan
I'd say Splinter Cell - why ? Because you need to cooperate all the time with your partner, its great fun when you sit near friend and yell on him because he did something not in the time Razz
Pochettino
Do you mean co-op ? or just 2 players ....

cause then I'll say all the fifa's Smile but with eachother in 1 team :s that sucks
wombatrpgs
For some reason, it's that really old Puyo-Puyo rip-off Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine. There's just so much strategy and skill involved to keep the same thing interesting again and again and again. I've really never gotten into FPS sorts of things, but you'd think an RPG would make better multiplayer than a puzzle game at least.
Faraz
FIFA and Street Fighter. Both are fun to play either against computer, or a friend.
Zuex
Faraz wrote:
FIFA and Street Fighter. Both are fun to play either against computer, or a friend.

Classics Razz
UntitledDocument
Halo 3 is a must have. Also FIFA i agree with and gears a little bit.

My personal favourite is bomberman (y) haha
Flarkis
the outfit
filesharing
in my opionion, the best co-op game is Kane & Lynch - but only if you like a lot of violence in computer games - nothing for kids