FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Join my website plz

If you want, rate my site, 10 being best
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

shaunre
I'm running a site that's sort of like Myspace called the Kewljunk Network. It offers all the basic stuff Myspace offers, video uploading, photo, but you can upload your own Music. The photo uploading is also somewhat different, allowing you to choose whether you want the picture displayed on the public photo page, or you can just have it so it's on your profile. Your profile can do html and you can create blogs, write in forums. It might not have everything Myspace has to offer but most of the extra stuff they have isn't really used. If you already have a myspace, you can always just join to upload music which puts in on an embeddable player, or you can upload your video there if you're getting tired of having your video deleted after you use Myspace's uploader. But you can always just watch some of the videos on my site. I have some full episodes of family guy, in probably the best quality you can find on the web.

Well, anyway, check it out, maybe it's something worth joining to you. I hope to make my site the new popular kind of online community.

www.Kewljunk.co.nr Arrow Then click Network
nivinjoy
The site looks simple and humble...!! Keep itup..!! Nice and simple work..!! Wish you all the best...!!!
ccube921
I think that instead of right away after the guy clicks on network the page is filled with movieds and in that little corner you have an about, put the movies lower and make bigger easier to read better formatted about, so that people will know what they are doing
Shewolf
It looks nice and cozy. Wishing you all the best for getting a real community etc, this is a nice start! Very Happy