FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Some pics I took while off-roading

ocalhoun
Here are a few pictures I took while exploring a state park in my jeep. Not much here because my camera was running short on battery power, but here they are anyway:

First of all, a place where a forest fire recently went through. I don't know how long ago, but I would guess only a week or less, because leaves have fallen on it, but nothing is sprouting out yet. Though perhaps Mississippi woods are slower to recover from fire than the Florida woods I'm used to.

The other two are of tracks I found in the 'road' I was going down (actually a fire line). Animals use this path far more often than humans do apparently.

Last of all, the only photo I took that day that had much artistic skill in it that I could detect is this one:
nivinjoy
ocalhoun wrote:

Last of all, the only photo I took that day that had much artistic skill in it that I could detect is this one:

That is right...!! You have really got an artistic skill in photography....!!! If you got more pics post them...!!!
ocalhoun
nivinjoy wrote:

That is right...!! You have really got an artistic skill in photography....!!! If you got more pics post them...!!!

The rest of the ones I took that day are in this topic in vehicles and transportation
Ghost900
Nice images. The last one looks very nice Smile

The first image is very gray, is that the ground or ashes or just the camera?
ocalhoun
^Ashes. The place had burned recently.
Kashinilaya
I'm impressed with the color nuances of the soil in the last picture. It looks almost like painting... Very nice!