FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any links for Free High Quality PC Games

blk3
Does anyone have a link for PC Games that are totally for free, I'm not talking about demo versions, I mean really complete games that are of high quality almost commercial. Thanks.
BPrice
trying to get games of high quality for free is normally not possible or illegal but the only way I know is

www.bitcomet.com download the bit comet program and through that you can get some legal good free games from that.

just be wary of all the illegal copies of top rated games that are also available for free when using this software.
TesT1176
http://www.blackcats-games.net/

if you want non-legal
David_Pardy
Posting links to warez will get your posts deleted and you'll probably be banned.

I would suggest editing your posts if they contain such a thing... Don't even risk posting something that 'may' contain warez.

To blk3: There are a few stickied threads at the top of this forum that may help you.

If you want an MMORPG that's quite good quality, give Rappelz a try. It's similar to WoW, but has a click to move interface and a completely different skills/magic/leveling scheme.
blk3
Actually I was thinking more along the line of GNU or freeware licensed games. I'm not really into illegal commercial games download. I remember before there was a site that have links for independent game developers, sort of like home made games that are of some quality.
Boffel
blk3 wrote:
Does anyone have a link for PC Games that are totally for free, I'm not talking about demo versions, I mean really complete games that are of high quality almost commercial. Thanks.

I dont have a link for "games", but I have a link for a cool mmorpg. Or what style of game do you actually want?

Here is a "Build your house/city and live your life as you want in the old times game:

www.wurmonline.com

Its really cool, but it takes time to build stuff in the start. Later its getting easier, and its beeing more fun.

It also have a payed version, but you can just play the free version if you dont have cash Smile
Nameless
Roguelikes. I can never pimp out roguelikes enough.

Ancient Domains of Mystery and Tales/Troubles of Middle Earth are my two favourites, Doom, the Roguelike is fairly simple and good for killing half an hour and Incursion: Halls of the Goblin King is based off Dungeons and Dragons and much more complex even while unfinished.

Seriously though, if you want any decent suggestions you'd need to be more specific in terms of genre and the like. There is plenty of good freeware software out there amongst all the crap if you know what you're looking for.
blk3
Nameless wrote:
Roguelikes. I can never pimp out roguelikes enough.

Ancient Domains of Mystery and Tales/Troubles of Middle Earth are my two favourites, Doom, the Roguelike is fairly simple and good for killing half an hour and Incursion: Halls of the Goblin King is based off Dungeons and Dragons and much more complex even while unfinished.

Seriously though, if you want any decent suggestions you'd need to be more specific in terms of genre and the like. There is plenty of good freeware software out there amongst all the crap if you know what you're looking for.

This links are text based or ASCII games. I'm more interested on Sprite Based, but thanks anyway.