FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hello from Modern Martial Arts.

Modern_Martial_Arts
Hello to Everyone on Frihost,

My name is Robert. I am an Underground Martial Artist. I have been for about 20 years. I have now begun to instruct others as well.

Don’t worry, it may sound ominous. I assure you it is not. Underground Martial Artist is simply the term used for non affiliated groups of martial artists that practice on their own or in small groups. Martial artists without a big corporate Black Belt Factory many call a DOJO to hail as their own.

I am here to build a site that will help my students as a resource. A hub that they can go to anyplace in the world to access the information they have learned. So they too can pass it on to others.

I am simply carrying on a tradition that has passed to me from my first real instructor in the martial arts. He took me as a student for free and taught me much. Most important of all, he sparked an interest in getting to the bottom of what works and what is fluff when it comes to fighting.

If you are interested in such things, go ahead and give my website a look over once I get an account. I will be more than happy to hear what you have to say. If it is worth hearing of course.

Hope I can even teach a couple of oyu a thing or two if that’s what your interested in.

Have a good day!!!

Robert
BPrice
hi

welcome to frihost and ii hope you enjoy your time with us here and make good use of your free web-space.

your site idea sounds very good and look forwaed to seeing it one day when you get it up and running.

good luck
nivinjoy
Hi friend welcome to the community...!! Have a nice stay...!!!
Modern_Martial_Arts
I am currently waiting for my hosting request to be reviewed. I am anxious to get to work. Hope to have a site that is more than just informative for my students. If anything I can teach stops someone anywhere from being a victim, I am happy.

Been browsing around looking for interesting topics. Hope to find some good ones to get in on.
McHow2
[quote=If you are interested in such things, go ahead and give my website a look over once I get an account. I will be more than happy to hear what you have to say. If it is worth hearing of course.[/quote]

I'd love to have a look if you'd be so kind and publish your url....
I'm living right next to a Thai Boxing Stadium here in Thailand. I'm good friend with the owners, maybe you could hook up your websites.
Modern_Martial_Arts
Well, I just got hosted. I will be spending a little time getting stuff set up. But the subdomain url is mmai.frihost.net .

I hope to have my basic site up fast. Most of it is done. Just needs some de bugging. Wish me luck.
tempdbs
Welcome to the hosting community ----

Nice username ...! Typical one observed after a long back.. Laughing