FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how i can get directadmin

orrvaa
how meny posts i need to get the direct admin and not cpanel??? Question
rvec
you'll have to wait till we switch to server 3.

You can get only cpanel now(vps 1) , server 2 has direct admin but we don't accept new accounts for that. And server 3 will also have direct admin, but Bondings still has to set up some stuff to make it possible to make new accounts there. If server 3 is open vps 1 will close for new accounts.
orrvaa
what i need to do for not be anew member because i know only how to use diretadmin and not cpanel but where i have the directadmin they dont have cron jobs only for directadmin with cron jobs i here Crying or Very sad
rvec
this doesn't have to do anything with the forum rank Razz
Just with the fact that we don't make new accounts on the server now. But CPanel is not much harder than Directadmin, and a lot of terms are the same. I think you'll get to know CPanel after using it a couple of times, and you can always ask for help here in the forums.

If you really want Directadmin you'll have to wait a couple of weeks I think. Bondings is working on server 3, and could be done tomorrow or next month.
silverdown
orrvaa wrote:
what i need to do for not be anew member because i know only how to use diretadmin and not cpanel but where i have the directadmin they dont have cron jobs only for directadmin with cron jobs i here Crying or Very sad

The new member status rank is based on your posts. When you get enough posts you will rise a rank. Please refer to this topic for more information on post needed for what rank.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-14966.html
orrvaa
i thought it from 30 but man befor you sayed it isn't rank
silverdown
orrvaa wrote:
i thought it from 30 but man before you sayed it isn't rank

He was talking about the hosting service and ranks have no interaction between them. You asked

orrvaa wrote:
what i need to do for not be anew member because i know only how to use diretadmin

The ranks are based on how much you post. If you post you have a better chance on getting New Member to Frihost Freak( which is the highest rank for members of the forum) forum rank status. However you have to post to keep your hosting server at Frihost. If your points go into the negative you could loose your hosting service if you don't bring it back up into the positive.