FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wii is my hobby

aaatlballin
One of my many hobbies is playing my Nintendo Wii Laughing .It's awesome.They graphics may not be the best,but the gameplay is AWESOME!!What do you think?
WhistleTurning
Depends on just what programs/games you have. The ones which give you the experiance of playing games are the best and give a good amount of exercise. Cool In fact in the UK they have introduced the Wii into some old folks homes in order to increase the amount of execise the geriatrics get. Twisted Evil
chsxc
awww man. I want a wii soooooooo bad!!!! my mom won't let me get one. I just want to play the game mario and sonic at the olympics games 24/7
miacps
WhistleTurning wrote:
In fact in the UK they have introduced the Wii into some old folks homes in order to increase the amount of execise the geriatrics get. Twisted Evil

Thats pretty cool. The Wii is also being used to help people that have suffered strokes and other mobility related health problems.

http://www.meridianstar.com/local/local_story_146003959.html

It's probably going to be the next game system I get. As soon as it starts going for super cheap, I retire my gamecube. Wink
Haelyn
The wii is probably the only game system I would ever consider buying, though I have not gotten around to it yet, mostly because it is never available.

Though now that many of my friends have one, I am less and less needing to get it myself. Wink

Still, the Sonic Olympics game... ha ha ha ha ha
So bad. The table tennis game makes no sense, and is pretty much impossible. Though the trampoline game works okay, and I can win that one. Smile
ongtw_boy
I got a NDS. I really like it. Did any of u guys play NDS?
Afaceinthematrix
I rarely play video games, but I have played it a few times. I liked Mario Party. One of the mini games on Mario Party was called "Shake the Can." Anybody who has played it will know that that game really shows who pleasures themselves most lol.
webpagist81884
ps3 is way better than the wii. Wii games are not ideal for people that work 8 hour shifts. Wii is more for the player that has lots of free time in their schedule and needs to lose weight(lol).
Idoru
webpagist81884 wrote:
ps3 is way better than the wii. Wii games are not ideal for people that work 8 hour shifts. Wii is more for the player that has lots of free time in their schedule and needs to lose weight(lol).

No way! Sing-star and guitarr-hero used to be the given alternetives when introducing game-play to adults, preferablly
with a couple of beer before a party. Then came the WII... For people working 8 hour shifts to wind down with some
friends with a WII keeps them outgoing. Put them infront of a ps3 and you can hardly call it socializing...

Anyhow, to have it as a hobby isn't something for me, but it sure is fun, and in a totally different leauge then
'ordinary' consoles.
thepringer
the wii is way overrated, it is cool but not worth it. Xbox is alot cooler
Drawingguy
I love the wii, and I have one myself, but truth be told, I feel that more interesting games are made, by and large, for other consoles. I mean, we have brawl, twilight princess, galaxy, and what else? Our guitar hero was glitched, for pete's sake
fish-in-a-dish
I have a NDS but i dont really find it that exciting.. graphics are horrible and there's not much you can do with it.. I suppose the brain training series and cooking mama are among some games that are half decent.. oh and that mario karts game.. but really... I'd root for the psp over the NDS anytime.
pinkie
the wii is fun.
most specially wii sports. ^^
Dakafall
Wii is actually a lot more fun than I gave it credit for in the beginning Smile I like the fact that you can download the old games like Zelda and stuff! Its awesome!
taytay
I wish I had a Wii. I wish I had money. lol. Not having money is no fun... Having some money is definitely fun. Having an unlimited amount of money? Now THAT would be a dream come true!