FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My new home website

Arseniy
Well, after hard days of working, coding and painting I'm ready now to present you my new and my best (in my opinion) site. That's my home page with information about me, my kinds of hobbies, my poems (I write on Ukrainian), my photos (I haven't uploaded anything yet) and links to my other sites and pages.
I wrote it with plain HTML, using images as the basis, so be careful - traffic is really high! Main tags there are <map> and <frame>.
Site is http://cplst.uk.to , proudly hosted by Frihost Smile
Waiting for your reviews!
Silk2008
Your link is broken Shocked Fix it and I'll be happy to give a review. You can review mine if you like. Go easy on me though Cool
Arseniy
Link fixed Smile Enter it now!
And you should add title to your site. Other things are good Smile Except these adds...
Silk2008
Nice looking site! I always love black and white photography! Makes me wish I understood Ukrainian.

Nice eye, I will add a title. Thanx for the input Cool
Arseniy
It is a pity that I cannot write poems in English or at least translate them - my knowledge is still not so good Sad
Thanks for review! Smile
InsanePL
I don`t understand your language so I can`t rate content, but layout is totally sux Smile
Arseniy
What do you mean? Please, tell me more what don't you like there.