FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Internet Addiction Test

babumuchhala
How do you know if you're already addicted or rapidly tumbling toward trouble?

Just take this simple test and u will come to know

http://www.netaddiction.com/resources/internet_addiction_test.htm

My Result
Quote:
Your Score: 54
You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.
Antoine_935
I got 28, just a normal user. Smile
Lucifel
your score: 20
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.
tidruG
I got 55, just a bit worse than babumuchhala....
But I'm not hitting the panic button yet,,,,, in a few days, college starts and then I'll have to become an "average user" Very Happy
myrevolt
58 Razz

btw i keep staring at babumuchhala's avatar Shocked
hofer

You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Now i am using less internet but if i had done this test in july i would got a 50 or more, lol.
Frelina

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.
orno
phew...48

not as bad as i thought it was gonna be
mr.e
75 - You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

They're not taking into consideration the positive impact of the internet on life... which overthrows the negative by far.
Bondings
I beat you all. 86!!!
corey
Yep, that beats my 79. Wink
dan751
I got 39. I'm an average user.Very Happy
xorcist
I only got a 19 It says I go online when I need to but sometimes spend a late night or 2 online alot.
jmeirinhos
dan751 wrote:
I got 39. I'm an average user.Very Happy

I've got 39 too Very Happy dude i was looking at your avatar and thouhgt you were a girl but then i read the signature and *puf* all the ideas of knowing that girl better go away. Pretty beautifull in fact.

JM
Monkeydog
pfff they don't know me:
Quote:

Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.
PatTheGreat42

yay!
Jack_Hammer
I'm just another average user: 39
seanooi
i scored 24.
otaku
Quote:

is that bad?
tidruG
otaku wrote:
Quote:

is that bad?

Well, it certainly isn't a good thing, lol. Maybe you just have a lot of free time right now...
waiteck
Omg.. I hit 53.. Could have been more.. >.<
tidruG
Bondings wrote:
I beat you all. 86!!!

Holy! Bondings, you do know that there's a world out there, right? Comprised of real people who eat, and breathe, all that? Razz j/k

But you're running this site, so it's not very surprising...
sibbahz
Score:49
So i JUST got away with that one Very Happy
gonzo
If anyone assigned points to question 2 or question 3 she has a serious problem! And question is downright creepy.

well I'm not wasting any more time taking the test again: it didn't work without javascript
Monkeydog
I'm one of the sadder ppl and I'm still not sad enough to beat Bondings >.>
;_;
gonzo
Monkeydog wrote:
I'm one of the sadder ppl and I'm still not sad enough to beat Bondings >.>
;_;

Only eleven steps to go.
skfung
good,
i sorced 68 Cool Cool
a good marks
ekstroom
I'm just another average user: 39 Rolling Eyes
Skyte Resengard
Quote:
Score:72
Results:You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

Better than I thought :p Confused
psycosquirrel
I'm a 16.
tidruG
psycosquirrel wrote:
I'm a 16.
Woah, that's probably the lowest around.... Are you sure you answered all the questions truthfully? Wink
SharKay
41...You are an average on-line user. As time goes by I'm sure my score will be higher...doing website and some online classes..plus information searches... Dancing
the666bbq
pff got bored after question three, saw the list that was coming and judged it to be too long : need my overtime internet for other things than this questionnaire
n0obie4life
I'm 56 :O.

Bondings, OMFG.
ashen
This is my result :
Quote:
Score : 78
Results : You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

I can't believe it... -_-
matjash
I scored 75 Laughing

Damned now I need to get oud to chill my brains...
GiLaD
I got 54, too.

XD I didn't knew the Internet had such a big impect on me...
BUT, I'll never replace some quality-time with my girlfriend with the internet. I love her too much ^^.
nebnebs
67 Cool
karysky
I don't have time right now, but I will!

I think I am not an addict, but near!
konflikt
Scored a 38. Not bad, considering that I got to sleep at 5:30am, only to wake up at 6:00am. Going to work with a half gallon of coffee, trying to stay awake while staring at an LCD screen for too long, doing mindless installs of all software on PCs throught the site. It's affecting my life, but I'm glad I didn't need an online test to tell me that. Very Happy
nahob
I got 28, just a normale user.
ncwdavid
I got 61 but im not too bothered about it. School starts in a few days so I will really cut down on my internet surfing and computer time.
Antek88
I got 30 pkt - no bad, im normal user Smile
Pikokola

hmmm I don't think so.. I'm working in the cyber world XD ah.. that's already impact my real life tough XD hehe
Hammy
Your Score: 66

Results:

Sad
Blaster
Me durning school I got 40

When i'm not in school (meaning on summer break or something) 89 This is some of what i do in summer. I beat bondings Razz Really this is on certain days when i feel like shit.
Tasa
Wow I though I would score higher then I did

Score 33
bdoneck
Wow, I hope that nobody checked always for any of those. That's just sad.
OneBadOmen

I just barely made it into the average on-line user.
karysky
Ouf I feel better now ! Barely a 43 Wink

Seriously, I'm often online, really often. But my studies don't suffer from it, so I have control on my time spent on the net !
tylergram
69 Sad

I feel pathetic now.

I'm going to go soothe myself with some web surfing.
darrenpaul
w00t..24...just your run of the mill user...Yay. Wink
Havingadump
I got 70 Confused
Havingadump
I got 70 Confused
wowz
Your Score: 27

Results: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

This thing has to be rigged.. how'd I get so low?
crimson_aria
I got 63. You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.
m00tmuffin
I got a 53 -- You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life. /grin
dylanm
So I'm an average user...
Well, I guess that isn't bad.
_-WU-_-TANG-_
I got 29 so I guess I'm just a normal internet user.
scorpiosemotion
45 .. not to shabby I thought it would be much higher! Take for example my work suffering because I am destracting myself with Frihost.. Now! I hate mindless boring tasks so the internet will win out everytime! Wink
Royal Charley
I got a 49. I'm actually kind of disappointed in myself. I figured I would be in deeper than that. Now I just have fuel for the illusion that I don't have an internet problem...
wowz
does anyone else see the irony in the site it comes from?
internet help for internet addicts... ermmm isn't that like serving alcohol at an AA meeting?
ChaosMike
got an even 50 So I'm just barely into the troublesome stage Embarassed

you're right wowz...i was wondering that same thing when I was taking the test Laughing
eku53ru
That was quite an interesting test; I took it out of interest and I wound up with a score of seventy-five. Eh, I knew I had problems with the internet, seeing as I believe myself to have an addictive personality. o_o;

It's pretty scary when I find myself away from even my computer; if I go away long enough, I'll go back to a life without ever having to use one daily. If I don't leave it for a prolonged period of time, I just suffer something like withdrawal. xD
roadruner
i can tell you without taking the test:i'm addicted Wink
if the electricity went out i'd lose the meaning of my life Razz
(i need to get a life Wink)
amusic
27, so I'm a normal user... I can control myself not to be controlled by computer....
Hitman.
i took that last week. i got a 29. I expected something a lot higher, since i spend a lot of times during the weekdays online.
snowboardalliance
I got a 34. Not too bad I guess.
-+Enigma_84958+-

Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.
-SonyGamer
Interesting website there~!

I, for myself, got a 40. Not a bad score IMO. I spend alot of time on the internet, but if I have to do something in real life, then I'll do it. Razz

Quote:
evilvic
got a 39 thats pretty cool...i thought i would do bad because i stay up til 2 o'clock sometimes even though i have to get up at 6 and work...stupid internet Mad

my evaluation: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.
CMA

......Hmmmm, I was expecting more. Rolling Eyes
secret_soul

"You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage."

... except I don't.

I haven't been on in two weeks though, because I was on holiday. I am majorly lacking in points and I really need to get posting even though I've been up for about 30 hours are my face is twitching.... now there's addiction! Razz
Kaisonic
I scored 56, but I answered the questions harshly (meaning the high range of what I think), so I don't think I'm addicted to the Internet TOO much...hehe.
Dean_The_Great
31, just in the middle section of normal user, and about where I thought I'd be.
rhathar
I'm in the high 70s.. but I think it's higher. A few of the questions, such as

Quote:
5. How often do others in your life complain to you about the amount of time you spend on-line?

Quote:
17. How often do you try to cut down the amount of time you spend on-line and fail?

Quote:
18. How often do you try to hide how long you've been on-line?

don't really apply, because my roommates understand, I DON'T try and cut down, and I find no reason to hide it.

Yes, I'm addicted. My soul lurks online, and murders innocents in their sleep.
ThornsOfSorrow
I got a 52. There should definitely be a question in there about how often a person checks their MySpace, because some people are very bad when it comes to doing that.
ClanUA
i got 49

7gts-scout
Quote:
My Score : 60

omg... Rolling Eyes is over 50points.... Neutral i'm just 14....xD
RhysAndrews

That's really not too bad, seeing as i'm always online (see, always being online wasn't a question so it's all good).

-Rhys
sonam
OK, mine is 54,

Sonam
Shiva
hmm 70

I wonder what message you got, bondings... Confused How is it evan possable!?? Shocked
Ozzy
Quote:
Your Score: 60

Results: You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.
sketteksalfa
apparently i got 63 and my result says I am experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. I should consider their full impact on your life.

well i can say internet has already dealt a big impact on me and life without it is boring indeed. im a shy person and this is some medium i used to communicate with people.
missmurder
71 - You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.

Ouch Sad
RiCtee
I got 67!!
Quote:

Should I feel good or bad.
nadk
got 37 so i guess i'm avg, though i would be much higher. But some of the question i though where funny. such as: How often do you feel preoccupied with the Internet when off-line, or fantasize about being on-line? LOL i can't imagen people fantasizing about being online. But then again i have access to it 24/7 so i can see why i would not need to want to be online, since i'm online when i want to be, lol, if that make sense.
Nameless
42, which was higher than I would have guessed. Still, meh. (And WTF was with 'fantising' about the internet... O_o)

I think everybody should get +5 points automatically for taking the test. Razz
smokey4life
Well i got a 57, You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life. But i sure as hell didnt need to take any test to tell you that im an interenet adict lol Wink
datter
I'm too scared to take that test, so i must be addicted.
girlcalledjay
Phew...33. I'm average. I thought for sure that I was addicted!!!
loryl
Quote:
Your score: 60.

Yay, I have no life!
angel_of_death
39 points: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage. Cool
turbohead
My result

Quote:
score: 54

Me too get a 54.........
It seems that I am serious addicted. Crying or Very sad
[FuN]goku

pfff i think this is kinda bs.i have a good life
clip
the questions aren't for me. I don't spend my time being online just by chatting and doing unproductive things. my grades and productivity don't suffer if i'm online because internet isn't much of a leisure/game/whatever to me. so there, i didn't continue the test.
seanooi
I'm a 23

Quote:

Results: You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

I think the results are quite accurate Laughing
Vanilla
My score: 66

Quote:

Ok, things are starting to get out of control here... The last time my computer broke, I got really really REALLY nervous and anxious. I have almost a real life on internet. Better start to slow down...
wiggy
I got a thirty - three. Thirty - three is average by the way.
hades9366
I got away with a 31 but probably because the questions only related to internet usage and there was nothing in there about the total amount of time spent in front of the computer.
hellrahul
I got 74 :

The third winner
Xcelerate
16. Sort of surprised by how low it was. Of course, being on the computer without internet is a whole different matter... (Programming, designing websites, analyzing data, ...)
monzoncf
Im 74!.. hehehe. That test is kinda...right...
Aless
Disgrace! I hate these sort of tests, as they just tell me how pathetic I am Razz.
cbw1230
I got a 16 score, an average on-line user. I would say that I am more of a below average on-line user, because I am not on-line for that long.
thehempclan
52 Shocked
Vanilla Crazy
I got a fifty, which is good because I feared the worse.
jabapyth
33: just a normal user. Interesting survey.
grade8_web
Lol great topic fun and interactive and educational.

Well I got

I thought I would have been almost at 80 and I was ohnest so I don't know. But great topic that was fun.
neji
I have 37 but i'm afraid that i must be like 60 orso Very Happy
selim06
for me 77 oh,I think I should stop it!
Quote:
justnewbie
92? thats quite a large number

"Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage."

problem #1 - neglecting studies
well, i still could cope up with my studies, getting frequent grade As and seldom Bs in education

problem #2 - physical activities
- i hate sports. not a problem at all.

problem #3 - social
i had great time with my friends at school (other times are mostly thru on-line)

problem #4 - sleeptime
sleep at 11 - 12am weekdays, and 12 - 2am weekends
wake up at 1 - 2 pm weekends.. that should be enough for an average person

problem #5 - neglecting work
i do my designing works w/ computer while online.. thats what people call multitask

i still think that internet is a good thing. can boast to my friends about things happening around the world
ryanh2006
A "healthy" 35 for me. The net rules, but there are tons of other stuff to do in a day not to mention something called college work!! Razz
TurkishGamer
Your score is 31
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage

I thought I would definitely be addicted by the score says I am an average online user
Alias
Ok I scored 70.

I am really addict to the internet! Twisted Evil
carbenson
I got 51, I really expected a higher score. SO I guess I am relieved.
so lemme get back to surfing!
osbits
43, Laughing
I am a normal user.God bless.
caroline
hm. I get a 30, mainly because sometimes i lose sleep, and because I ALWAYS check my email before anything else!
Vrythramax
This topic is over a year old, I think it time to give a decent SPAM burial.

-closed-