FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SEO suggestion for my new site

k_s_baskar
Hi all,

I just hosted a my new site, which is mainly focusing earnings from adsense. Need search engine optimization tips for this site.

site address http://mysouthpole.googlepages.com

thanks in advance.
Smile
georgekalathil
Go for Social Bookmarking and get traffic to this site. Also try to utilize Keywords in the meta tags and title tags..
k_s_baskar
georgekalathil wrote:
Go for Social Bookmarking and get traffic to this site. Also try to utilize Keywords in the meta tags and title tags..

Thanks for your advice Mr.George. Is it possible to add meta tags in pages composed with google pages (The online editor provided by google). Bcoz i am can able to edit the content inside <head> tag in google pages. could u please tell me how?
with thanks
baskar
Smile
zarezadeh
I have not work with google apps< but if you can change the <head> of your html you can simply add meta tags to your page.
see code below:
Code:
<head>
<meta name="description" content="this is your web site description" />
<meta name="keywords" content="Keyword1, keyword2,..." />
</head>

like this, you can add keywords to your page. you should separate your keywords with a comma ','.
The part DESCRIPTION is a short description about your page. search engines that use it will supply the content of this tag when displaying a list of links.
k_s_baskar
zarezadeh wrote:
I have not work with google apps< but if you can change the <head> of your html you can simply add meta tags to your page.
see code below:
Code:
<head>
<meta name="description" content="this is your web site description" />
<meta name="keywords" content="Keyword1, keyword2,..." />
</head>

like this, you can add keywords to your page. you should separate your keywords with a comma ','.
The part DESCRIPTION is a short description about your page. search engines that use it will supply the content of this tag when displaying a list of links.

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. But i can't able to edit <head> tag from google page creator. Can somebody suggest me to how to add meta tags in html files created with googlepages