FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Keyword Research Tool

k_s_baskar
Hi all,

I used yahoo keyword tool (overture) to findout the search value of a keyword. But i can't able to findout in yahoo.

Can somebody tell me where can i get it?. or can anybody suggest me keyword tool which will display the search value for the previous month.
thanks in advance
Smile
Taras
Try it A1 Keyword Research 1.0.0 (I didn't try)
"Optimize website content and ad campaigns. Find related keywords and phrases. Build keyword lists that cover all variations, e.g. keyword tumblers, word permutations, spelling errors and missing spaces. Position check and track history. View past ranking positions on graphs cnad charts. Check keyword density. Have titles, headers etc. "weight" more than normal text. Analyze competition, e.g. page keyword relevance, backlinks and Google PageRank. Can integrate with online SEO, PPC and website analysis and keyword marketing tools. All information and data can be exported as XML or CSV. Configure, import and export lists with keywords, websites and search engines to check. Concurrently position check multiple websites for multiple phrases at multiple search engines. Advanced users can add support for new search engines to check website ranking against. Concurrently check multiple keyword suggestion engines for multiple input phrases. Advanced users can add support for new keyword and phrase suggestion engines to get keywords from."
http://ru.mysoftreview.com/a1_keyword_research_p56211.html
shkhanal
https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
Jean-Luc
Popular keyword tools:

English tools:
- Google AdWords Keyword Tool
- KeywordDiscovery
- WordTracker
- GoogSpy

French tool:
- MIVA Générateur de mots-clés

Jean-Luc
jmlworld
Use Clicky. It will not only tell you where your visitors come from, what keywords were they searching? which website were they clicked from, etc... It has full stats, mostly free.
k_s_baskar
Thank god. Finally Now Google external keyword tool shows the search volume of each keywords
Smile
the-guide
k_s_baskar wrote:
Thank god. Finally Now Google external keyword tool shows the search volume of each keywords
Smile

Yes, that change help us do keywords research a lot more easier. Very Happy