FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

R/C...Things

Blueflame0831
I absolutely love radio controlled things especially airplanes. Currently I have nine with three of them in the progress of being built. I have an F4-U Corsair, a large scale P-51 Mustang, a P-40 Warhawk, some silver Mooney looking thing, a biplane, three trainers, and most recently, a .50 class heli. More down to earth I have a Traxxas T-Maxx, a Traxxas Jato, and a small little boat I've had forever. I love all of these pieces of art and have a blast every time I get one out.
jwellsy
The weather is finally getting pretty nice for RC.
I like the quarter scale stuff.
I have a hard time seeing things less than .60 size.
hlavco
I've got a little remote controlled Hummer around here somewhere, and some of those ZipZaps that Radio Shack used to sell. I like the customization on those things.
GB
I don't have any yet, however, I've always wanted an RC airplane. I always thought it would be a lot of fun to strap a video camera to an airplane and fly it around. Haven't done it, but you can now get a fairly cheap video camera that is also quite small. Anybody ever done something like that?
WhistleTurning
Yep also into RC with three boats- a tramp steamer (built 50 odd years ago when I was 11), large ocean going tug (a metre long and twin engines) and a trawler. I have also a 10cc helicopter and built numberous road vehicles with pretty weired designs, usually from scrap.
00steven
Not alot of rc fans in here i see.

I'm an rc addict i have 5 tamya 1/10 rc cars and drive them on the local cicuit's in belgium.
I startet 3 times with lessons to get control of the RC plains and gliders but my dad's nerves cant deal with my bad learning curvs so it doesnt want to work.

kind regards Steven
WhistleTurning
Hey Oosteven just keep going. I was a little reticent with the chopper, but a little devil may care and hang the cost attitude does win through if you are committed (and several sets of rotor blades later) Rolling Eyes Cool
newbie1
RC helicopters are fun. Hard at first but are good when you get the hang of it. Razz