FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Wollen Sie Deutsch lernen? (Do you want to learn German?)

fpwebs
I'm willing to help anyone out with anything concerning the German language. I will translate or even give a few important German lessons, just reply to this post or if you want to know something else then just PM me I will gladly help you out if you truley need it. Thank you.
Joanne
Like this post took a year before someone finally replies, and I'm here, very much interested in learning the German language.
I really don't know why but, after the Japanese language, this is the one I would like to learn most.
Though my main reason maybe shallow, which is am really fashinated with how long you spell a single word (hehe), but still I would really love to learn you native language.

I do hope your offer still stands. =)

Danke ^_^v
(And Bitte, those are the ONLY words I know in German, lol)
Kopernikus
I guess you know "Prost", "Rucksack", "Kindergarten" and "Angst" too Very Happy
8166UY
Viele Deutsche und Holländische leute hier... Maybe that's the reason why few people attend your offer. Nice offer though, since Germany is the biggest economy within Europe and people should give it some attention. Even if it was just because of the good cars and effective soap. Razz
anakin_skyrunner
8166UY wrote:
[...]Even if it was just because of the good cars and effective soap. Razz

Das mit der effektiven Seife höre ich zum ersten Mal *g* But I second the good cars (viva VW, Audi and BMW)

Do you know how we call the Bayrischen Motorenwerke when we speak "nice" of them? Bayrische Mistwägen (= bavarian crap vehicles) - yeah, we're kind neighbours =)
sandmanxyz
8166UY wrote:
Viele Deutsche und Holländische leute hier... Maybe that's the reason why few people attend your offer. Nice offer though, since Germany is the biggest economy within Europe and people should give it some attention. Even if it was just because of the good cars and effective soap. Razz

I gotta say that I'm surprised that there's no German subforum on this server. It will be a great opportunity for me personally to improve my German which by the way is really poor Very Happy
ralf
Ich bin Deutsch ( I am German )
ich habe einen audi (I have an Audi R6, it is a car )
rsbw
Quote:
Ich bin Deutsch ( I am German )
ich habe einen audi (I have an Audi R6, it is a car )

Ich bin auch Deutscher (I am also German)

Hab aber leider nicht so viel Geld (Unfortunately, I do not have so much money)
SaschaC
Hello ( Hallo ),

i am new here ( ich bin neu hier ) and i have fun ( und ich habe Spaß daran ) to translate some english sentences in german ( einige Englische Sätze ins Deutsche zu übersetzen ).
But i am not good in English ( aber ich bin nicht gut in Englisch ) , because its school English ( weil es Schulenglisch ist )

Regards ( Grüße )

Sascha
inuyasha
Ich lerne gern Deutsch. Very Happy
I started to learn German this September. The complicated grammar rules surprised me. I can hardly remember das, der, die for every noun. Sad That's quite challenging~ Very Happy But I love the pronunciation. Foreign languages are more attractive to me than I thought before.

Glad to know there are Germans in this forum, by the way.
Juni
Hallo an alle!

Ich musste früher auch viel Zeit in die Deutsche Sprache stecken, um sie annähernd perfekt zu beherrschen.

Ich kann aber den Tipp geben einfach immer am Ball zu bleiben. Lernt Vokabel, Grammatik und das Hörverständnis (durch Filme und Serien).

Für die Grammatik kann ich diese Übungen empfehlen: http://www.buhv.de/sekundarstufe_ii/Deutsch-betrifft-uns.html

Ich wünsche euch allen ganz viel Erfolg!
TomS
Juni, you're a native-speaker, though? If not, I'm very impressed Shocked

inuyasha, there are no rules concerning der, die and das, other than where it is apparent that the subject has a gender (if you talk about animals for example. Die Stute (female), Der Hengst (male)). Technically it should be das Stuhl (chair), das Tisch (table), das Mond (moon), because these are inanimate objects. They don't have a gender. Yet it's der Stuhl, der Tisch and der Mond. Sun is female (die Sonne) which is pretty frustrating for germans when they want to learn italian. There it is the other way around. La luna (female) and il sole (male).

The pronunciation is fairly uniform, though. Not like in english where it's your ('yoor') and hour ('aur') Razz
melmoth
Hello

I am learning languages by reading. I start by reading some simple texts for kids of age 7- 11, for
example, with a dictionary, and then I get to reading about some subjects with which I am already
more or less familiar. I'm learning German, would you recommend some texts that are written in a
simple language so that it would make an easy reading for a beginner? With no complex grammar.
TomS
You have to start with communication. It's really a shame that schools don't teach communication skills.
After 6 years of english in school, our class went for a weekend trip to London. By that time we had to analyse newsletters, Shakespeare poems and theatres and other literature like Oscar Wilde (all great skills that you're guaranteed to use in your later life. Not^^)
So we went to this restaurant and we asked our teacher how you properly order your meal in a restaurant. He just said "Well, do it like I do, I'll show you". So when the waiter came, our teacher opened the menu, pointed to an entry and said "This. With rice and a coke" Rolling Eyes

Ever heard of Pimlseur? It's an audio course for learning a new language. "Listen and repeat"-style. I don't know if it's good or effective, but it's definately better than reading a foreign text without any clue about pronunciation etc.