FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I can't use sub/domains

DjMilez
I can create them... but they don't work, I think it has something to do with my .htaccess file (which I think I removed on accident.... or maybe because of installing drupal.)

Can I have it fixed? Thanks.
mOrpheuS
DjMilez wrote:
I can create them... but they don't work

All the subdomains that I can see in your account are working just fine. Neutral

What exactly do you mean by "they don't work" ? Any specific problem you're facing ?
DjMilez
When I upload a file into the directory, it just stays as a cPanel setup page. Same with domains.
polly-gone
Are you uploading to the correct FTP account? If you are not using FTP and you are directly uploading the files via the file upload feature, are you in the right folder when you upload? And are you uploading a .php file. If you are, and index.html file will take precedence over the PHP.

-Nick Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
DjMilez
It was a problem apparently with my .htaccess not adding domains to the rewrite engine, but I fixed it because (thank god) the same file was in a folder I had saved earlier.

Someone can close this now =D
wumingsden
DjMilez wrote:
It was a problem apparently with my .htaccess not adding domains to the rewrite engine, but I fixed it because (thank god) the same file was in a folder I had saved earlier.

Someone can close this now =D

I'm glad you've got the problem fixed.

-locked- by user request

(if you need it re-opened, just PM me)