FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cold passion

icecool
Quote:
Naked pilot, flight attendant arrested in woods
HARRISBURG, Pa. - An airline pilot was found hiding behind a shed wearing only flip-flops and a wristwatch as a nighttime romp in the woods with a flight attendant ended with both under arrest, police said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080520/ap_on_fe_st/odd_naked_pilot;_ylt=Am9BKGqun7sw3qQ6G.NvDGMZ.3QA

sorry
i just couldn't resist
i do happen to know that it's pretty cold in harrisburg at night just now!!!

i NEVER would fly with this airline
who ever heard of a pilot in charge of a passenger plane aged 24??

cheers
ssthanapati
having sex in woods is accepted. But y did he run around naked in the neighbourhood? Wat a moron
apple
hahahahaaa....

why ever did he run?!
jmlworld
But since it was midnight, and there was no one might see him, then they were not doing illegal as I think. They were separated friends as of the story.
jsk02a
Public Indecency maybe, Lewdness sure...but how does him having a sexual relation with a stewardess bring his qualification for flying into quest?

I can see the counter-argument...poor judgment, but that is a weak argument. If the airline felt he was qualified to fly airplanes, I think I trust them. We've all made mistakes in our youth and I would hate that (unless it was done on the job) to cast a shadow over my professional credentials.
molif
wow... i don think i can be naked in public anyway..
Flarkis
The fact he was having sex is completely irrelevant to his ability as a pilot. He could be the greatest pilot in the world for all we knew. Who really cares if he was having a sexual relationship with a flight attendant. As long as they were not doing anything well at work i do not see the problem.

Just my opinion,
Markus
Zuex
Looooool I agree with Markus tbh.
blackheart
I agree with those that say the romp in the woods doesn't reflect his aptitude as a pilot. Hmm, and neither does his age. If he's qualified, then he's qualified - airlines aren't going to risk hiring people who aren't up to scratch.

+ I'm sure most people will do something "innapropriate" in their lives, just unfortunately for these two their little walk on the wild side went horribly wrong. (Haha, maybe somebody nicked their clothes?)

=> Jess