FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP Proxy Script

killer911pt
Ok at the moment im using PHProxy but its really old and was updated in Sept 05 and the site is now down for downloads although it can still be found on sourceforge

anyway i was looking for a newer one that is updated more recently this one works fine but i would prefer somethign more up to date

you can see the site here
http://blocks.dontexist.com

im buidling it for school and things to allow me and friends to get around all those block they put in place on websites

i realy want one that will allow flash player to work
Agent ME
If you want to get around a firewall, take a look at this. You'll need to either get an SSH account somewhere, or set up an SSH server on your home computer to connect to from school. This is an alternative to using a normal proxy or web proxy.

If you want flash player to work, there's several ways to fix that.
If flash player doesn't work because it isn't installed, then follow nitro332's instructions in the comments section of this page.
If flash player or flash videos don't work because they are filtered specifically by a firewall, then using an SSH-tunnel or a proxy that supports https protocol will solve this problem because the connection is encrypted and the firewall can't see what is going through.
killer911pt
my proxy works but even when i un-check the "Disable Scripts (ie. Javascripr)" box i go to youtube or whatever and still get the errom "Flash player isnt installed or javascript is turned off"