FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Star Wars 3 Revenge of the Sith

scorpian245
well i dont know about you guys but i think that Star Wars 3 was a kick ass movie i loved it so much but they could have put in a bit more detail to it but anyway it was a great movie
whplace
It was an awesome film Guuyz.........
I loved it........

And the way anakin turns bad is the best part of it!!!!
memsa
Entertaining but some credibilty gaps in storyline and too obsessed with completing the connections
HunterMac
What to say - For me its best of new episodes. Pretty good climate, I think thats closest to original( and best oof the best Wink) old trylogy. Nevertheless Lucas ....... up new trylogy, don't You think? C3PO&R2D2, Jar-Jar, young Anakin making all the 'yaahooo, what am I doing?' thing in a fighter, too much of those for me.
Misu
there were a lot of critiques around me about the new trilogy, but I love all the six episodes and the new 3rd is one of the best ones. Everything was there I think, would have been nice if Padmé could get a bit bigger role but I know that her political fights were cut from the film so maybe they'll be included on the DVD Smile
gh0stface
I didn't really think that Star Wars Episode 3 was anything special. Although it was a lot better then the first 2 predecessors. I still think the best Star Wars that was created was Episode V: The Empire Strikes back. The first 3 episodes were just nice fillers on how the empire became.

All we really need now is for George Lucas to create a prequel to Star Wars and see how the Sith became obliviated and the Jedi Council reigned. Smile