FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

AQA Maths Exam Paper 1

Zuex
I'm sh*tting myself, i've got an exam today, its 06:05 in the morning, and i didn't revised on the weekend, i don't want to cram too much in my head incase i forget, ah man i hate exams! Anyone else got exams n up early?!

If your back from school, how did it go? Question
I'll post again today around 6'ish. So 12 hours later you'll all hear from me! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Zuex
-Sorry for double post-

The exam was really hard, has anyone else taken any exams today, or have any views on the exams? I think the goverment gave us too many tests this year, its worn me out, i can't perform as well right now.

A wise man once said to a farmer, you won't fatten a pig by weighing it all the time.
(If u dont get it, ask n ill explain rofl)
SonLight
Zuex wrote:

A wise man once said to a farmer, you won't fatten a pig by weighing it all the time.

I applaud your ironical comment about the dangers of testing too much. Tests are useful for showing whether learning has taken place, but might show that more accurately if presented in small doses without encouraging the tendency to cram and to study specifically for the test rather than for knowledge of the subject.

A good test should produce learning itself, through the challenge of reasoning about the answers. I would say that a good deal of the knowledge I can recall from my studies became part of my permanent store of information because of a well-worded test question.