FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my forum

scorpian245
well i dont have the website up but i have a forum if you want to visit it is http://s13.invisionfree.com/xtremegames
monty
hmm..........not a good forum...i suppose
JaeCee
So .. red. Embarassed
blackant
Very bad colour combination. Not suitable for long term reading...suggest you change to something more eye pleasing.
scorpian245
well i have change it to a green what do you think of it now http://s13.invisionfree.com/xtremegames
Anderman
The skin looks alright Confused
A bit plain
MMFAN
Well, I like the skin but it dosent show any creativity since its basically coping and pasting into the headers
scorpian245
well i know that cause i am only learning how to make skins and they are not that good so i am going to make a new skin and put it on but only when i am good enough.
wistom
well, the face looks very good.
Blackout Angel
Well dont like the banner that much, but i still like the skin, including the buttons, if that makes you happy, as anyone else doesnt like it really. But overall good job man Very Happy
scorpian245
thanks at least someone said they like it thank you for the nice comment and as to the rest of you, you make me sick :-&
budazz
you need to improve the color combination you use...and then its ok na...: )
scorpian245
i have got the site up and running now it is www.xtreme-games.frihost.net but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done on it so i will be fixing it up in the near future
TheDesignDump
Seems to be active, that's all that matters.
lpbrasil
well the theme is nice but i hate the invision free i prefer the speebb.com is much better and don΄t have much ADS... weel is one opnion but the template is much good.
scorpian245
thanks for the nice reply
James007
I don't have any remarks on the colours of your website, but I do think your banner is too big. Because I don't really know how to say this in English... I have made a little drawing.

Another question, why is your banner hosted by Photobucket if you have your own 250Mb webspace? Photobucket is down at times and then your banner will not be shown...

Anyway, don't change the colours of your website anymore... I like them Very Happy

James Smile
SBrian
Like that colours Very Happy
scorpian245
well i dont know how to host my picture using the forum and i have change the banner now it is much better

so yer i hope you people join my site cause i really would like you to and i am much better at skinning now and i will soon be putting my own skin on the forum
James007
The banner is much better now! Very Happy

James Smile