FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Audiosurf Review

killer911pt
Well i downloaded audiosurf yesterday and have been hooked ever since

The game can be very intense or very slow paced depending on what music you choose now for the people who dont know what audiosurf is its a game which allows you to select a mp3 and then ride your music it builds a track based on the music you selected and then fills it with coloured blocks

To score in the game you have to make clusters of these coloured blocks there is a great online ranking system complete with comments where you can comment of the song u just "surfed" the game is well worth the $10 and is extremely fun

Each ride is different from the last so you will never get bored

i would give this game a 8/10
andy26
I would give the game a 8/10 also. iv had this game for about 3 weeks now and its been great fun, i think it will be entertaining for having mates around for a drink or something, which is what im planning on doind sometime in the near future.
[FuN]goku
Meh i'd say 7/10 , i liked it for the first few days, but after a while it just gets kind of boring, i mean music games that have patterns are fun , but theres just no that much skill required for this game, i'd probably pick something like ddr, stepmania or guitar hero over it just because its a bit more intense Wink

But yeah audiosurf is alright just not for me i guess Razz
catscratches
Yes, I agree. It's very innovative and we all love music, don't we? Wink (With a few exceptions.) The price is also very low, so you won't feel cheated if you don't like it.