FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

im worried my points getting low. [solved]

airh3ad
Since i been member of this greet frihost free hosting in the universe today may and my soul always worried if my points getting low , frankly im bz with my work and all time but im always have a time to check my mails and to drop here to continue my support the frihost , this morning when i wake up i get fearful co's i thought i never post in the forum of this great hosting. i know you been encounter this setuation .if its not what will you do in order to be continued ..i mean to adjust your time, your presents always here?
saratdear
I'm pretty much going through the same situation now.

I had been active here in the past, but nowadays, I am not. I know I could come up with plenty of excuses like school, not getting enough time and all that, but I know that is true to only a certain extent. I just can't bring myself up to post a lot here like I used to. I don't know why. It may be that after losing connection for a little while, I find myself 'out' of all this.

I think I am straying a bit off topic...Embarassed

Anyway, coming back to the topic, to continue posting to keep my points above zero (even above 20, preferably), I think I will spend more time on here, and bring myself up to get myself interested on the topics here. Smile
Keran
airh3ad wrote:
Since i been member of this greet frihost free hosting in the universe today may and my soul always worried if my points getting low , frankly im bz with my work and all time but im always have a time to check my mails and to drop here to continue my support the frihost , this morning when i wake up i get fearful co's i thought i never post in the forum of this great hosting. i know you been encounter this setuation .if its not what will you do in order to be continued ..i mean to adjust your time, your presents always here?

Jesus :O I didn't understand a word of what You're saying :/ I also don't know what is this topic about...
James007
@airh3ad: Don't push the limits of the English language...

The problem is known, and also is the solution. First of all, your account won't even be considered for deletion if your points stay above -20. Secondly, account deletion is done manually, and as an old member, you might even be contacted (by the 'Alert' system - also manually) before you get deleted.

Really, old members and account deletion, it isn't so common. Don't worry. What you SHOULD try to do is making just even one post, in order for us to see that you aren't... gone forever.
daljirman
Aha, I wonder if I end up with such situation like you, guys, though I'm Mr. Internet. I mean I like spending time online even if my day is crowdy. Posting on forums and writing something on the Internet means something fun to me.
[FuN]goku
James007 wrote:
Really, old members and account deletion, it isn't so common. Don't worry. What you SHOULD try to do is making just even one post, in order for us to see that you aren't... gone forever.

Aha yay! Nah, i'm sort of like this too, i'm busy with alot of things, mostly my school work, but i try to post every now and then when i get a chance. But yeah, i'm not as active as i used to be.
Liu
What I didn't like much was that I had a hundred + points accrued, then after being accepted, the points suddenly automatically dropped to 45. I thought I had a bit of a buffer for busy times with work that I could just leave my account for a bit and not worry.
James007
That's the way the system works. It is made that way to prevent spamming.
Jaan
Same here, though I am thinking about getting dedicated hosting.
Ghost Rider103
If I was in this situation, I deffiniately would not try to stick out like a sore thumb if my hosting was in danger of possibly getting deleted.

Don't make it so obvious, just post everyonce in a while and you will be ok.
Agent ME
About a post per day can keep you up, so I just look through all of the sections for topics I can add meaningfully to when I can to keep my points good.
James007
Yes, and as a matter of fact I think this topic won't lead to anything new anymore, so I'll close it. Your question has been answered.

-close-