FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Photoshop CS3 Flash and GIF

Do you use Photoshop?
Yes
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm going to...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
NEVER!!!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

KSPKSP
Hi!
I decided to star new topic about Photoshop Cs3. You can make your website look very animated for example logo. You make logo animation and for browsers with flash you output animation file to flash and for html browsers you output it to GIF (compuserve). I make websites graphics only with Photoshop and with nothing else. The code I make with Dreamweaver CS3 and sometimes with Microsoft Expression. Those are best programs to make websites. I think..

/me
alalex
well, not if you want to be a professional...
©Wolfie
@KSPKSP,

I don't know or I understood you well, but animated things are really annoying in websites. For example: an annoying flash ad. I got a plugin to click them away but many don't have. It makes it hard to read the content.

And above of that, what is more important, the content or your logo? Your logo should only become important if you publice quality posts or other great things. Wink

@alalex,

You're right.
flatliner
alalex wrote:
well, not if you want to be a professional...

I would agree with this statement.

If you want to make a pro site, you need to understand the code itself. WYSIWYG editors like dreamweaver and the like aren't good for making professional sites. They are useful if you want to make a basic website and don't really care what goes on under the hood. Although I use dreamweaver I dont use wysiwyg part. And as for flashy annoying gifs and the like, most people will actually leave the webpage. Unless they actually very tasteful, but most people who use them, use them too much or that. Not cool Rolling Eyes

Also another thing, Microsoft Expression, basically produces the same crappy websites frontpage did, just with a different name.
akh-international
Personally, I really hate to look at the website with so many animated things. They make me confused sometimes to concentrate on the content that I am looking for... Very Happy