FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

clarify

somebodysomeone
to get points, where do i post? only in this guest section? or can i go somewhere else? do i need to sign up for an account to post?
tidruG
somebodysomeone wrote:
to get points, where do i post? only in this guest section? or can i go somewhere else? do i need to sign up for an account to post?

Hello.
To get points, you need to become a registered user... Once you become a registered user, you can post in any/all forums... Once you have 5 good posts and 10 points, you are eligible to apply for a free sub-domain. You can do this by posting a new topic in the "Requesting Free Hosting Forum". You will not get any points if you post as a user. So, register now and start posting.. Very Happy
binladendn
What ?
10 point = 1 sub domain
tidruG
binladendn wrote:
What ?
10 point = 1 sub domain

Not exactly.... you need to get 10 points to get a sub-domain... but after that, you need your points to remain active... So, you will not get a new sub-domain every 10 points.... you will only get ONE sub-domain.... and that too, after crossing 10 points (and 5 posts)
Bondings
By the way, we don't offer hosting to terrorists, certainly not if they are spamming our forums. So binladen, be warned. Wink
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
By the way, we don't offer hosting to terrorists, certainly not if they are spamming our forums. So binladen, be warned. Wink

LOL. Check his IP Address Razz.
Bondings
I didn't know Bin Laden was hiding in Vietnam, lol. How much is the price you get to reveal his location? Wink