FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Earthquake

tjf000
The badly earthquake in SiChuan Prrovince of China has killed over 10 thousand people so far. And the soldiey are busying in their rescue. Besides, the other people in China, they are very caring about the disastered people. We are all-people donateing for SiChuan people. I'm very happy that I can do what I can do to the people there. Our Chinese are so solidarity that there is nothing can stop the Olympic Games in BeiJing in the follwing 86 days.
Wish the Olympic Games success!
mattyj
what does this have to do with "relationships"...perhaps the news section would have been better?
tjf000
oh.Sorry!
I hadn't care it a lot.
bonestorm74
Terrible stuff indeed, our thoughts are with these poor people in this dark hour.
molif
that was one strong earthquake..... scary though..
ptfrances
Yes and the worst is that the chinese government want to show that everything is under control... But in the reality, a lot of people living in remote area are completely alone....
This eartquake show us again the difference between the modern China everybody know and the other one.... still living in the Middle Age

Arrow
nivinjoy
Olympics is coming...!! Let us all hope everything goes well without any mishaps...!! Pray to god for all the good things to happen...!!
Ghost Rider103
Yeah this was truly a sad natural disaster.

That earthquke was very strong to create that much damage. I think it was a 7.8? Or somewhere in that range.

Edit: Post count is 666 Twisted Evil
shortorlong
I'm just glad to see all the different nations coming in to support China. A country that has only recently started opening up to democratic countries around the world. It makes me wonder, what would happen if there was a terrible earthquake of this magnitude in north korea, or other countries that are on the US 'axis of evil' list?