FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost PowerCube Lotto *Mod Approved & Acclaimed*

polly-gone
Welcome to the Frihost PowerCube Lottery!

*PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD THAT YOU HAVE BOUGHT A TICKET! THIS THREAD COULD LAST FOR A LONG TIME!

This lottery, initially funded by me, and completely random will give you a chance to win HUGE amounts of FRIH$, if enough people play. This will work like a REAL lottery where not someone will win the jackpot every week, but some people will win some FRIH$.

Here is how is works:

☻Donate 10 FRIH$ to me with the donation message being five (3) numbers (blue numbers) between 1 and 55 and one (1) number (red number/PowerCube) between 1 and 42.

☻DO NOT TELL ANYONE YOUR TICKET NUMBERS!

☻Don't spam in this forum.

☻Every Wednesday at 5pm EST a totally random number will be drawn by a Random Number Generator.

-------------------

Here is how winning happens:

☻The Jackpot: This is won by matching all 3 blue numbers and the PowerCube. Payout is the total jackpot.

☻8% of Jackpot: Matching the PowerCube.

☻15% of Jackpot: Matching a blue number and the PowerCube.

☻25% of Jackpot: Matching 2 blue numbers and the PowerCube OR 3 blue numbers.

☻A multiplier is also picked at the drawing. You can multiply your winnings by 1.5x, 1.75x, and 2x.

*Please note, I do not take profit from this. Not all FRIH$ is added to the jackpot though. Some is saved for the next jackpot. 2 FRIH$ is saved.

**This week, all non-jackpot drawings can be won by getting your numbers within 3 of the chosen numbers.

----------

See what people are saying:
rvec wrote:
Razz This lotto looks a lot better than most others.

Genesiz wrote:
I like the word PowerCube. It make me happy!

LukeakaDanish wrote:
Frihost POWERCUBE OMFGZ lotto!

william wrote:
Excellent idea, and sweet name. Very Happy. I can easily say this is the best lottery I've seen here at Frihost. Hopefully this will bring some life back in the contest forum. PowerCube FTW!

Current Jackpot:
FRIH$ 1,079.29

Next Drawing:
Wednesday, June 11, 2008 @ 5pm EST.

Last Drawn Numbers:
13 18 27 07
03 07 08 09

Tickets Purchased:
0 Tickets Purchased

Drawing History:
13 18 27 07 May 29, 2008 LukeakaDanish
03 07 08 09 May 29, 2009 Romeo123

04 20 22 47 50 06 May 21, 2008 -- Winner LukeakaDanish 37.80 Frih$
LukeakaDanish
I'm in.

I think you'll make BIG money from this though ^^ concider making it less than 5 blue numbers - the basic probability of getting them all right is something along the lines of 0.0000021 (i used average probability of getting red or blue right * 6 to the power of 6)
polly-gone
Well, we can't have people winning the jackpot every time! And I have it set up that is nobody wins ANYTHING, I will redo the drawing.

-Nick Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Genesiz
I'm in. I've donated the frih's and sent the numbers.
polly-gone
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

If we can sell 20 tickets before the drawing, I will add FRIH$ 75 to the jackpot!

PowerCube Lotto Commissioner
william
I'm in. I just sent you 10 Frih$ and my numbers. This is a great idea, and hopefully it will bring a little life back in the contest forum. (It's been a little slow). Great name also!
polly-gone
The drawing is tomorrow and only 5 tickets have been sold! Get yours now. I will add 150 FRIH$ to the jackpot if we can sell at least 15 more tickets. And everyone, please note, you can buy more than one.

-Nick Razz Razz Razz
Vrythramax
This offer is not condoned, nor supported by Frihost. This has been started by a user and anybody is free to join at will. Smile
polly-gone
Vrythramax wrote:
This offer is not condoned, nor supported by Frihost. This has been started by a user and anybody is free to join at will. Smile

Who is this directed at? I never made any claim that this is run by FRIHost. This is for eveyone.
LukeakaDanish
polly-gone wrote:
Vrythramax wrote:

Who is this directed at? I never made any claim that this is run by FRIHost. This is for eveyone.

Well, I think he's referring to your "Mod approved" bit in the title.
polly-gone
A yes. I talked to rvec about it and he said it was allowed, so I put mod approved.

-Nick Cool Cool Cool
polly-gone
For the Wednesday, May 21, 2008 Drawing of the FRIhost PowerCube, the numbers are:

04 20 22 47 50 06

The multiplier is 1.75x.

Our lone winner matching one blue number and the PowerCube is LukeakaDanish.

Winning a hefty but not, FRIH$ 37.8. The continuing jackpot being:

FRIH$ 212.20

And the next drawing being Wednesday, May 28, 2008.

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
Commissioner of the Frihost PowerCube
polly-gone
New Tickets Now on Sale for May 28, 2008!!!

Tickets are now on sale! 10 FRIH$ a piece.

UPDATE: Rule Change!!!!

The amount of blue numbers has been changed to 3. When you buy a ticket, please submit 3 blue numbers and the red PowerCube. Read the updated rules at the original post.

-Nick Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
LukeakaDanish
Why don't you add "highest winner" statistics for each round Razz

*places bid for round 2 just for the hell of it Razz*
Vrythramax
polly-gone wrote:
A yes. I talked to rvec about it and he said it was allowed, so I put mod approved.

-Nick Cool Cool Cool

Saying it is allowed does not mean it gets staff approval. Rvec was absolutly correct in say it was allowed, (by the rules), but that is not a defacto statement for the staff. He merely stated it was allowed under the current rules.
polly-gone
I know that. I put approved to say that it follows all rules and that a mod says it follows all rules.

polly-gone
UPDATE!!!

Thanks to a MASSIVE contribution by Ghost Rider103 to the Frihost PowerCube Lotto, the jackpot has been updated.

He donated a whopping FRIH$ 1000!

Current Jackpot:
FRIH$ 1,252.20

Thanks again, Ghost Rider103!

If we can sell 20 tickets before next weeks drawing, I myself will add FRIH$ 200 to the Jackpot.

-Nick Smile Smile Smile

(Note: I am not as rich as my FRIH$ amount in my profile says. Most of that FRIH$ is Lotto money!)
romeo123
so.... whos the winner(s) for this drawing?
polly-gone
Sorry, I was not available yesterday. I will draw now.

-Nick Sad Sad Sad
polly-gone
For the Thursday, May 29, 2008 Drawing of the FRIhost PowerCube, the numbers are:

(two tickets were drawn)

13 18 27 07
03 07 08 09

The multiplier is 2.0x.

Our two winners matching the PowerCube only is LukeakaDanish and Romeo123.

Winning a hefty but not, FRIH$ 202.91 each. The continuing jackpot being:

FRIH$ $1,079.29

And the next drawing being Wednesday, June 11, 2008.

-Nick Smile Smile Smile
Commissioner of the Frihost PowerCube
romeo123
WOW I can't believe I actually won some cash..
polly-gone
UPDATE!

The Frihost PowerCube Lotto has been discontinued indefinitely due to lack of participation. If enough people PM me asking to have it back, it will be continued, but otherwise, it will not be.

-Nick Sad Sad Sad
Commissioner of the PowerCube Lotto
romeo123
I WANT THE POWERCUBE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME BACK POWERCUBE LOTTERY!!!
rvec
-close- on request of the topic starter. PM me or some other mod/admin to reopen it.