FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

still can't get to my cpanel

aswapathy
finally got to a screen to reset my password.
entered my username and got a message saying a confirmation code would be sent.
never got the confirmation code.
tidruG
Please check your PM's. You should have got a new one from me.
majiknight8
when I go to omegaxinc.frihost.net/cpanel i get a security certificate error. If I try to continue anyway microsoft explore shuts down.

2nd question. What do I do at the omegaxinc.frihost.net directory to start using php and mysql. Im a beginner literally and only have a couple php and mysql reference books so Im not sure how to start.

I'm ready 2 practice coding but can't move forward.

akh-international
Hi I also can not login to Cpanel.

I have reset password but i have not got any message for the confirmation code. Please help...thanks alot.
tidruG
The site founder Bondings changed some settings some time back which were causing problems. Please check now, your problems should be solved. If they aren't, then please make a new thread in this forum.
majiknight8
when I go to omegaxinc.frihost.net/cpanel i get a security certificate error. If I try to continue anyway microsoft explore shuts down.

2nd question. What do I do at the omegaxinc.frihost.net directory to start using php and mysql. Im a beginner literally and only have a couple php and mysql reference books so Im not sure how to start.

I'm ready 2 practice coding but can't move forward. I 've checked my PM's and have not recieved a response from anyone . can somebody please help. I've picked up another php book and would like 2 code 2 night.
tidruG
I'm sorry dude, I don't know why it's giving you that error. It should have been fixed by now.
I'm not much of a coder, so I'll try to get someone else in here to help you out.
majiknight8
Thank u administrator for responding to my post. its a pretty messed up error and it's hindering me from learning code. please send me any updates. knight out