FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Narnia Movie

Conikair
Am I the only one excited about the Chronicles of Narnia movie, coming out December 9th?
tfx
i have never heard about it before ><
Asis
this movie failed !
desonium
Asis wrote:
this movie failed !

I don't agree with you in that. I really liked watching the movie and I also have him on dvd. I've seen him already a few times.
silverdown
THe movies are great, it something to watch when there is nothing on tv when you pay money to watch it when you want when you can't because of REALLY bad choices by the channels production team...... i probably will end up watching it Laughing
imera
never heard this before, sounds interesting.

I'll take a look at the news, but I'll probably watch it.
Radar
The movie was good! It wasn't quite as good in some respects as I would have hoped, but it was certainly worth being made, and I'm certainly looking forward to the next movie, which, as a quick Google tells me, is coming out in 2010. I'm more excited about this film, as I think the book is better than Prince Caspian, and should be wonderful if they do it well.
crimson_aria
I haven't watched any of the Narnia movies.

^ oh, another movie is ocming out? guess i need to borrow some dvd then.
ato784
the first movie was ok, JUST OK, the second was a flat out failure. which is sad in a way because the third book was really good and would make a lot better movie, but it sadly will not be made into a movie since the second failed so badly.
jjhawaii2009
Conikair wrote:
Am I the only one excited about the Chronicles of Narnia movie, coming out December 9th?

no way! i love narnia, great movie