FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

iSketch

Fire Boar
Ever played it? It's a great timewaster, and loads of fun. It's really interesting to see what other people draw, laugh at them, and then screw it up when it's your turn.

http://isketch.net/

The idea is that a group of people (no more than 10) take it in turns to draw something using an MS Paint-like utility. Then everyone else tries to guess what it is. The guessers get 10 points if they get it right, -1 for everyone who guessed it before them (so the first person would get 10, the second would get 9, and so on). The drawer gets 10 points if someone else guesses their drawing, +1 for each extra person to guess it beyond the first, -2 for each hint that they have to give. 10 rounds and the winner is decided.

It's great fun, so if you haven't tried it then now's an excellent time to start. It requires the Adobe Shockwave Player plugin for your browser.
catscratches
It's rather fun just to use as a drawing tool. It's easy with abstract art Razz

I also drew a tree but I zoomed in and didn't know to zoom out (I later discovered that you can with Shift) and accidentaly clicked the New Image button.
Zuex
Lol, iSketch is fun on easy mode, its damn hard on any other difficulty.