FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Adobe Premiere Pro TiTle Help

ginny2689
hello friends

I'm using Adobe premiere & want to add some text over the video .

I have seen it's help & did what they wrote but the text doesn't appear after exporting the movie.

What i did i'm also telling you here so that you will answer me better.

To make a title i did these things

1. Imported some video file & drag it to timeline.
2. Title --> New title --> Based On Template

After this i added my own text & close that title window (also tried below procedure without closing) .

Now i have 3 files in my project window , one is Sequence 1 , 2nd is my video file & 3rd one is of the title .

When i Exported Movie & save Sequence 1 file then after saving Sequence 1 it shows only the video ; there isn't any title what i wrote On video . Same this problem occur when i export video file & when i save title file then only i get the title of some minute without the video background (background is according to the template that i choosed)

So please tell me how do i get the title along with the video background .

I have tried Adobe help already so please Help Me on this problem.
ginny2689
Hey guys & gas please help me

No one in frihost using this software or have a knowledge of this software.

it's about 10 days & i couldn't get even a singe reply .

Please help me on this topic
Really Urgent

Thanks in Advance
Chris24
Did you take the file from the sequence menu and move it into the timeline?
ginny2689
Chris24 wrote:
Did you take the file from the sequence menu and move it into the timeline?

Oh ok i did it now .
Thanks !!

But the next problem is that in Adobe Premiere the output size has border of large thickness over the video & even when i seen that video in full video mode the size of video is seen as rest video size is on small size screen & rest is black outside the video .

Is there any settings that video will be normal even in output just have title extra over it?

Also if you know please tell me is there any software just like window movie maker but have template & other things like Adobe Premiere because in wmm we can add title over to the video but in Adobe Premiere the title has it's own background.

Thanks !!
ginny2689
hey guys & gals please help me .
where are you all
it's about 5 days of my last reply & don't get the solution yet?

Thanks!!
Chris24
First when you add the title in the top right hand corner there is an icon that will allow you to have the backround image or not have the backround image. Just click on the icon to your choice.

then when you add the title from the sequence menu make sure you put the title above the movie timeline that way it will show.

As far as the output size of the video you can change that when you first start the program and just start a new project. When you do that look at the menu and use ntsc standard. The whole video should show if not try using the pal configuration. I don't remember if you can change it in the settings once you have started a project or not, but the easiest way to do it is just start a new project with those settings and import the video that you are using into that project.

This program is pretty easy to use but, it takes some getting used to. Just play around with the settings and such on a practice project and you will get the hang of it real quick. If you need any other help please feel free to post and I will help you as much as I can.
ginny2689
Thanks !!
But will you tell me which of these seeting was u choosed to get the same output size of the video as it was before because i got the less size than actual size of the video as it's before
DV-NTSC
Standard 32kHz
Standard 48kHz
Widescreen 32kHz
widescreen 48kHz

DV-PAL
Standard 32kHz
Standard 48kHz
Widescreen 32kHz
widescreen 48kHz

Yes there is a icon show background image is this that one which u said?

Thanks !!
Chris24
ntsc 48, I always use that one as I am not using any hd equipment whether it is my camera or the graphics card or tv tuner card I am using.
ginny2689
oh k but go for standard one or widescreen?
Chris24
start with standard for now
ginny2689
Thanks for your support buddy