FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you have templates?

Aggtown
Though I am not yet hosted, I would like to know if you have website templates. If not, then you could make your services more attractive by posting links to "free template" archive sites. Smile
takashiro
templates?? I have been a hoster for over 1 year but never seen website-building templates here. It's unneccessary to most members. Very Happy
fpwebs
There isn't a really big need on web templates, I mean fri host offers a lot of good deals with their web hosting plan that they pretty much make up for not having templates. you can always find on the internet some internet templates for free, it's not that difficult, or i can reccomend you do what all people should do and make your own. That's what our band does, we have a guy that just designs our web site for us so it works out nicely:) if you really don't know too much html then go to www.w3schools.com and you can learn a thing or two lol. You can try www.freewebs.com their hosting plan has free templates, but i'd reccommend fri host more even though they don't have templates. they don't need any.
tamilparks
there is so many templates we can get please search in the www.freetemplates.com
Peterssidan
I don't think it would make frihost any good if they linked to such things. We, the users, have very big freedom and to recommend some templates is not creative. Instead encourage creating a website from scratch is something that people learn about (and get the power to do what they want). If they want to use a template it's always possible but you have to get it yourself. Not very hard I guess.