FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

what i need to do???

orrvaa
if i only want a website hosting what i need to do???
you can answer in hebrow Idea
adri
Just make a host and stay active (you have enough frih$ and messages so that can't be the problem).

Adri
arquivo
In my case i did wait for 2 weeks, like they said it could take
and i dont have any problem with my host...
How long are you waiting, less than 1 week? for yes, i think its just normal...
for no, you´ll find some support topics around...
SonLight
orrvaa, I was curious enough to look at your posts, and I noticed they are mostly a single line. I would recommend making longer posts that add to the subject being discussed or encourage discussion. Frihost definitely encourages quality posts, because they attract people from all over the internet, who then read the advertisements and pay the bills for hosting your site and mine.

I wish I could answer you in Hebrew (what I assume you meant by "hebrow"). In fact, if you know where I can get computer-readable lists of words in both Hebrew and English, I would much appreciate knowing about them.

I realize it's harder to post longer messages if English is not your native language. Generally people in this forum are quite forgiving of poor English as a result of inexperience. Consider this a good place to brush up on your English skills.

If you have questions about technical issues, such as the sign up process or how to put information on your site, please say so. Those items should be covered in faq entries or on the home page, but may not always be clear. Welcome to Frihost. I hope your projects are successful and your experiences here are pleasant.
James007
What Sonlight said.

-close-