FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Magic - My Hobby

Shift
I'm faced with somewhat of a dilemma on how to describe what "magic" means to me. Perhaps the ability to stun a scale of people, ranging from an individual to a crowd of many - sustaining you with a reached sense of achievement.

I hope I don't make out that I'm the next David Blaine, because I'm not. Yet something always plucks a heart string when I think of pulling a red ball from behind a child's ear. That to me is the pinnacle of magic; making others believe in what they know to be false - because when you reach that state of mentality, it's like letting your mind walk without a leash in a fairytale, whilst still abiding the constraints all around us. It's magical.

Despite years of practise and learning more advanced tricks, my favourite trick remains squeezing one of those red balls so hard in my hand I start to lose feeling, waiting for hours then approaching a person with a smile on my face and whipping it out from behind their ear.
doppleganger
how do u manage to do that

i would like to know