FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you Like Avatar,The Last Airbender

sivaganesh1232000
Go to www.avatarfan.nl

Welcome to avatarfan.nl
You can watch and download all avatar the last airbender here for free. You can also register an free account for direct links. You also can make an paid account for HD-Ready episodes, to watch or download them directly to your desktop for only E2,50. Binnenkort ook nederlands!

and get all Avatar Episodes

http://www.avatarfan.nl/home_files/image324.jpg
deStructuralized
One of the four TV shows I actually watch on a regular basis.
princemac
Avatar is the boss, although not as mean and bad ass as the actually animes out there but still one of the best, I watched all the episodes up to the latest ones which were apparently leaked, book 3 episodes 14 and 15, the boiling rock parts 1 and 2. What really pissed me off was the huge gap in the episodes releases for the fire book, I mean we had to wait like over 2 month for new episodes I believe they lost some fans because of that stupid writer's strike.

But I'm still a die hard avatar fan non the less.
dragoncurse
Whoa, awesome XD Now I just have to find out which episode I left off on because I dont remember >.> Since they took it off air I havn't been able to watch it. Thank you so much!
deStructuralized
princemac, do you have any idea whether Boiling Rock 1 & 2 are going to be the last episodes of Book 3 or not?

Or I guess another way to phrase the question is, are they planning on airing the end of Book 3 later.

I've been waiting on new eps for a while and I would hate to see this season get truncated. It really wouldn't do the series justice to have one chapter inconsistently shorter than the others.
gabeos
does anyone know when the next book/season starts?

I think the show is a ton of fun to watch!
Arty
I love that show! Very Happy

Though I think they could have done a lot better with the concept.
mewmewlazlo
With some shows I really just say "No, that show looks boring and or stupid and I will never watch it. EVER." Recently I watched an episode at a friend's house and it was not that bad. I should learn to not judge a show by its commercials or previews that I see of it.
QrafTee
princemac wrote:
Avatar is the boss, although not as mean and bad ass as the actually animes out there but still one of the best, I watched all the episodes up to the latest ones which were apparently leaked, book 3 episodes 14 and 15, the boiling rock parts 1 and 2. What really pissed me off was the huge gap in the episodes releases for the fire book, I mean we had to wait like over 2 month for new episodes I believe they lost some fans because of that stupid writer's strike.

But I'm still a die hard avatar fan non the less.

I know what you mean. But I watch anime long enough to be patient in waiting for new episodes so when the rest of the episodes for Avatars are released, I'll still watch it. My friends are all mad that there will not be an Air Book. I think if there was, it'd have to be a prequel for obvious reasons.
joostvane
I'm a hardcore full time Avatar fan. I have watchen them all, and for those who like it like me;

Episodes 316, 317, 318, 319 and 320 are finally AIRING!
I got this from a trusted source, so no bullcrap:

57. 3-17 317 18 Jul 08 The Ember Island Players
58. 3-18 318 19 Jul 08 Sozin's Comet Part 1: The Phoenix King
59. 3-19 319 19 Jul 08 Sozin's Comet Part 2: The Old Masters
60. 3-20 320 19 Jul 08 Sozin's Comet Part 3: Into the Inferno
61. 3-21 321 19 Jul 08 Sozin's Comet Part 4: Avatar Aang

Source: http://epguides.com/AvatarTheLastAirbender/

Shitty I'm leaving for vacation 17 July... Ive watchen all episodes since half of book 1, on the day they were released. I hope they have internet in Bulgaria Razz
QrafTee
joostvane wrote:
I'm a hardcore full time Avatar fan. I have watchen them all, and for those who like it like me;

Episodes 316, 317, 318, 319 and 320 are finally AIRING!
I got this from a trusted source, so no bullcrap:

57. 3-17 317 18 Jul 08 The Ember Island Players
58. 3-18 318 19 Jul 08 Sozin's Comet Part 1: The Phoenix King
59. 3-19 319 19 Jul 08 Sozin's Comet Part 2: The Old Masters
60. 3-20 320 19 Jul 08 Sozin's Comet Part 3: Into the Inferno
61. 3-21 321 19 Jul 08 Sozin's Comet Part 4: Avatar Aang

Source: http://epguides.com/AvatarTheLastAirbender/

Shitty I'm leaving for vacation 17 July... Ive watchen all episodes since half of book 1, on the day they were released. I hope they have internet in Bulgaria Razz

They have internet in Vietnam, I can say that with the utmost confidence because I'm here right now. They also have a lot of internet shops... I think the conversion rate is like a cent an hour.
zellfaze
I like to watch Avatar occasionally, although I have to say there are better Animes out there. Avatar is funny though, I have to give it points for that one.
QrafTee
zellfaze wrote:
I like to watch Avatar occasionally, although I have to say there are better Animes out there. Avatar is funny though, I have to give it points for that one.

Don't make this mistake, Avatar is NOT an anime... it has some heavy anime elements, however.
McDucque
This is getting made into some sort of big budget live action movie over the next couple of years. I hope it stays popular in time for its release, cause its a pretty good show and would be wicked cool.
joostvane
Yeah. its not anime, but now that Avatar has ended. I'm kinda bored and looking for new cartoons/whatever to watch. Any Avatar fans that are now watching something else now? Ive looked up other anime, but nothing seems to fit me really well.
blk3
So the series already ended, I wasn't even aware it ended. I managed to watched only a few episodes.
pjkuse
It ended?
The avatar ended?

Wow.. I only manage to catch a few episodes. Want to download it. Any idea on how big is the file?
leosthenerd
rshackelford
I didn't know it ended either. I watched the first couple of seasons, but haven't watched the 3rd, and final one I guess, yet.I'll have to find a way to find them online somewhere since watching them on Nick probably would be hard.
Seiji
I wasn't able to watch every episode that aired. When it first came out, I kept up with it. If I was younger this would've definitely been a show that I was interested in. I like how many of its features was adapted from anime. Although it is a cartoon, I say that you can pretty much consider it an anime even though it was made in the U.S. Kind of like how Samurai Jack is a lot different than cartoons.
KuroFalcon
Nice, Me and my mate kept up with most of em but haven't payed as much attention right now
Crazy_Canuck
They are making a live action Avatar movie. I believe casting is going on right now. I miss that cartoon, I bought the DVDs. Now I am looking forward to the new X men cartoon coming out in January. It looks like it might be worth checking out.
Mexican_Ed
I watched it every now and then, enough to understand the concept of what was going on in it yeah. Razz

Are they gonna keep it going? Or they just stopped at that Movie?... If they do just stop at that movie, BLAH!
Crazy_Canuck
With my luck, they will stop at the movie. I hope not though. I'd like to see it back on TV. I think they always planned a limited series.
mimic
Love Avatar! Only watched up to the Earth Kingdom one because Australia doesn't bother to show the rest. Thanks for the link. Very Happy
amperx
yes I definitely like it, but thought that the ending was not so good Very Happy
Crazy_Canuck
They did leave the Zuko storyline open. Like where is his mother? And where did they put her sister? I miss his Uncle, I really liked that character. So sad that Mako died.
muffinman187
avTAR is awasome it'll be great if we can can have those power.
hamza1122
I love it! My favourite nation is the earth bending nation. But I still like all of them. I must say y favourite character is Sokka. He was hilarious in the episode where they met Toph. I'm still waiting for the last avatar season to air in Australia, but the link you gave will mean I don't have to wait. So thanks!
QrafTee
I want to see another series... one based on Zuko and his search for his mother. For some reason I keep getting a feeling that Zuko and Katara have a thing...
halilibo
Yeah, Avatar is the one i like most.

Actually i like most of animes, based on fantastic beings, and fantastic happenings.

And Avatar, the last air bender, I think it is a part of real world. I am waiting for new adventures of Avatar and his friends.

And it is sometimes gets difficult to watch, because on the internet i can not find the Turkish version of Avatar. However i am watching it, and it helps me to improve my English Wink
wild-to-pk-u
Man on of the best animae ever made i watched every single episode that they made been a while since i saw the last one think the movie was something comet. Anyways they left you off a cliff and hated that like so many animae like full metal alchemist ect and dont continue whish they would of continued id love to see more episodes.
Crazy_Canuck
I agree Wild. Let's see what they do with the movie. And if anything comes from that, like a continuation. I would love to see them continue with the cartoon. But I'm afraid the creators have moved on to their next adventure. Shame really, there was so much more they could have done with this venue.
ravikanth
Where can we get the episodes online?
Arty
Awesome series!
I wish they would have gotten more into the story though. Sad It seems a bit superficial, but it's still great considering that it's a series aimed towards children. Very Happy
amperx
awesome series Very Happy i really like the fast ending xd
Crazy_Canuck
ravikanth wrote:
Where can we get the episodes online?

You can check Nick.com, they have some there. Or google Avatar, that's what I always do.
Crazy_Canuck
I just saw the trailer for the new movie"The Last Airbender". It looked great! Set for a July 2, 2010 release. I am looking forward to seeing this movie. I am interested to see how well they stay to the cartoon's storyline. The trailer was awesome!!!
joostvane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W1dhqc-JBs

Trailer to the new movie, I think. I remember reading somewhere they will make 3, one for each book.
driftingfe3s
joostvane wrote:

Trailer to the new movie, I think. I remember reading somewhere they will make 3, one for each book.

I saw the trailer a few days ago in the theaters when I went to watch transformers 2. I was so excited, my brother and I were the only ones who cheered at the end of the trailer, lol!

I didn't know they were going to make 3, hopefully they all come out really good.
mewmewlazlo
I though that Avatar The Last Airbender was a really stupid show when it was on , but after the series ended, i started to actually watch and it grew on me. It has a really great plot and the artwork is nice. And the Avatar Extras episode are especially funny.
QrafTee
driftingfe3s wrote:
joostvane wrote:

I saw the trailer a few days ago in the theaters when I went to watch transformers 2. I was so excited, my brother and I were the only ones who cheered at the end of the trailer, lol!

I didn't know they were going to make 3, hopefully they all come out really good.

Of course... take a theme based on Asian culture and use a white main character and non-Asian cast. Hollywood is racist.
ato784
I also saw the trailer and it looks like it will be good. I do hope that it will follow the series faithfully and not do what many movies have done in the past. for example, what happened to the wolverine movie...
Crazy_Canuck
I intend to watch this movie and judge it honestly. I don't intend to prejudge the cast choice. I can't even imagine how they went about selecting the actors. But since M. Night Shyamalan was chosen to make this picture and not me, he must have had a reason to go in this direction. I will wait until I see the movie before I pass judgement.
paulotlet
There will be a movie about Avatar the Last Airbender in 2010 from de same director of Sixty Sense and Umbreakable

This director Rox o////

cya
william
Yeah, the upcoming movie does look interesting. Very Happy

Overall, I think it's certainly one of the better things on TV these days (quality content and shows seems to be lacking nowadays). It ended only a little bit after I started watching it. Oh, and I have been a big fan of Iroh throughout the series, though. Razz
amperx
I just hope the live action adaption wont suck, like how dbz did, i just dont want to get my hopes up.

on a side note. i wish they'd add a sequel to the cartoon, doesnt matter if they've grown up and all that, i just want to see iroh in action again!!!! go go iroh!!
QrafTee
amperx wrote:
I just hope the live action adaption wont suck, like how dbz did, i just dont want to get my hopes up.

on a side note. i wish they'd add a sequel to the cartoon, doesnt matter if they've grown up and all that, i just want to see iroh in action again!!!! go go iroh!!
I, for one, hope it does suck so any more future Airbender projects will be entirely "animetoon."
amperx
the live animation will suck, it alway happens when hollywood does it.
menino
Avatar the last airbender can be watched online, and I believe downloaded as well from http://www.avatarchapters.org
Enjoy!