FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm new and proud to learn

Shift
Hi everyone,

My name is Craig Newman and I'm 16 years old. I've always wanted to make a forum; but everything seemed a little daunting. I tried hostsnake, which turns out to be a little useless since the ftp doesn't work, then I searched for a bit and discovered here Smile

Hopefully you guys will be kind enough to point me in the direction when I get confused, and then when I learn myself, I'll be the one able to help others.

Thanks for reading my short introduction,
Shift
nivinjoy
Hi friend welcome to the Frihost forums...Enjoy your time out here...!!!

Browse around through all the forums and keep on posting more and more...!!! Have a nice stay...!!! Laughing Cool Laughing
Bluedoll
I am sure you will find people that are nice and helpful. The forum already has lots of good information for learning as well. I like the part about helping others!

Hope you enjoy Craig.

Very Happy
sambhav
Hey Craig.........

Welcome to frihost.. People around here are very much helpful.. And If you want to set up yor own forums and are having any problem you can surely contact me...

Thanks
frih
Shift wrote:
Hi everyone,

My name is Craig Newman and I'm 16 years old. I've always wanted to make a forum; but everything seemed a little daunting. I tried hostsnake, which turns out to be a little useless since the ftp doesn't work, then I searched for a bit and discovered here Smile

Hopefully you guys will be kind enough to point me in the direction when I get confused, and then when I learn myself, I'll be the one able to help others.

Thanks for reading my short introduction,
Shift

craig here you will learn so many things...all the best ...enjoy ur stay.....
airh3ad
Hello craig welcome to frihost 16 yrs old your so talented ha..welcome again to frihost enjoy and be actve im sure you will learn here.