FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jeeves

akshar
My man jeeves was the first book I read by wodhouse.
A man with perfect thinking and having excellent logic. Why I dont have such servant?

But the books seemed very old one. Does anybody knows where I will find sequels to it if at all they exist?
Bookface
You can find most of Wodehouse's texts' online here:
http://wodehouse.ru/texeng.htm

"Something New" ("Something Fresh" is the U.K. title) is the first in the series, but they're all quite old.

You may want to find something by a newer, Wodehouse-inspired author, such as Douglas Adams (The Dirk Gently series, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.)
Ioana
...like them a lot too. Iīm surprized to find a topic about woodhouse in this forum. Very Happy
davmcmul
mm, i love the jeeves series. my dad has all 5 jeeves omnibuses Very Happy they rock. It's true that jeeves is great, but i must admit, all the other characters are hilarious..... mm, before wodehouse i never knew what a knut was.....
ganesh
In the opinion of many critics, he is the best humour writer ever!

His Jeeves stories have been made into a television series too! It is titled 'Jeeves and Wooster'. Anybody caught that on TV? Though it can't match up to the thrill of reading a Jeeves story on paper, it is pretty good indeed! Don't miss it guys!