FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hey all

mafiawars
Hi all ive been away for a while now trying to get new ideas for me site what wud u all think about a online rpg game any ideas for this as i may need a few people to help me out with the graphics and sounds for the new game abit like runescape but not as cheesey lol.
andy26
there does need to be some new online rpg's im no fan of them myself im all for shooting people in the face on Counter strike. its gonna be hard work building a decent rpg though.
HamsterMan
Punctuation ! Shocked

Little tip, don't try to cram yet another MMORPG into the already bloated internet. Make some smaller multiplayer rpg coop game instead. Needs more.

I kinda planned on making one awhile back, but got side tracked by a bunch of other games, and the inability to draw decent graphics.
Ghost Rider103
I agree with HamsterMan, try to make a multiplayer coop game, that would be pretty cool, and the internet does need more of them.

I don't know anything about making a video game, but if you need any help with graphics just send me a PM.

Good luck.
hlavco
The idea seems kinda general. Is it medieval-based? Future-based? Modern times? Is there a story? What's the world like? I'd give feedback if I knew any more than "it's an online RPG".
carlospro7
yeah, you're idea doesn't sound very much planned. Say more about it.
James007
But before you do that, read our spelling rules, and afterwards make a good topic containing enough information.

-closed-