FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Gunz online rocks....

fliphedhnter09
Gunz online is really a cool online game but not for minor coz its pretty violent for them.

features:
3D graphics
GTA vice city like characters
Counter Strike like map or battle scene

Gunz Online is a leveling up type game. Characters are equipped with four kinds of weapon Primary (any selected gun), Secondary, a blade (knife or samurai), grenades (3 kinds) or a repair or medical kit and other accessories. Characters can also do some tricks such as tumbling to evade bullets or attacks, walk through walls and so much more...

visit www.gunzonline.com for more information
Fake
GOnna try this one and see how it is
QrafTee
fliphedhnter09 wrote:
Gunz online is really a cool online game but not for minor coz its pretty violent for them.

features:
3D graphics
GTA vice city like characters
Counter Strike like map or battle scene

Gunz Online is a leveling up type game. Characters are equipped with four kinds of weapon Primary (any selected gun), Secondary, a blade (knife or samurai), grenades (3 kinds) or a repair or medical kit and other accessories. Characters can also do some tricks such as tumbling to evade bullets or attacks, walk through walls and so much more...

visit www.gunzonline.com for more information

I haven't played Gunz Online in awhile, but I do know you don't compare the characters to GTA Vice City characters. I enjoyed Gunz until people kept hacking at level 20+... then my friends and I all stopped playing because it was simply not worth playing anymore.
fliphedhnter09
hacking is normal for online games but don't you realize how more challenging it is your playing in a normal mode kicking assess of those hacker, we for me well, its cool.

being defeated by a hacker is normal in an online game but defeating them is something you should be proud of hehehe.

tell me which online game like gunz that is not hacked?

once you defeated a hacker in a game, can you still call them hacker? may looser or sucking hacker? hehehe

anyone who call this game "sucks", well maybe they only don't know how to play or played but can't do a single kill. hehehehe they are the one who suck Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Please Visit me
www.infotechcenter.co.cc

Thanks
orrvaa
it is a good game ty
QrafTee
fliphedhnter09 wrote:
hacking is normal for online games but don't you realize how more challenging it is your playing in a normal mode kicking assess of those hacker, we for me well, its cool.

being defeated by a hacker is normal in an online game but defeating them is something you should be proud of hehehe.

tell me which online game like gunz that is not hacked?

once you defeated a hacker in a game, can you still call them hacker? may looser or sucking hacker? hehehe

anyone who call this game "sucks", well maybe they only don't know how to play or played but can't do a single kill. hehehehe they are the one who suck Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Please Visit me
www.infotechcenter.co.cc

Thanks

I've seen the hacking programs and what kind of mods it can do. Those hackers you "beat" aren't seriously abusing the programs. I've played against those who hacked via 200% Armor, 250% Health, Attack delay (w/sword) 50%, movement speed increase 150%, etc. It's quite irritating to go up against a guy like that.
fliphedhnter09
its okay, coz it is more irritating on their part, beating cheaters with the honest guys like us. what level are you now?
rufa
I played it when it was still in beta.. Was actually kinda fun then and was thingking about playing it when it was fully released, although that never happaned. Might try it our now...
larkanain-hacker
yes guys i have played
but belive me its not gud game boring game
i have not seen that kind bor game
spykE
I've played it aswell and really don't like it. It's a fairly old game, the graphics are pretty boring/sad and so is the gameplay.
Maserman
Those combos are really nice, but i love servers with no weapons just with knifes, blades etc.
Its harder to hack there.
kerryworkman
I haven't tried it yet, but I will, thanks for the link and info.
Wuppie
I played it pretty much but after a while people are so good that it's not fun anymore. They dash around using 6 keys at a time or something and as a normal player (that doesn't play it much) it's impossible to win something. So that's why I stopped playing. And they're playing like this:
Everyone used his sword to dash around and block my shots and quickly change to shotgun, shoot at me, then I'm almost dead, then they quickly change to sword again and dash more and change to shotgun again and I'm dead.

You should play it to really understand what I'm talking about, but it's really annoying. I just shoot with my assault rifle but I stand no chance. And if I have some luck and kill a good amount of people, they're all saying I'm a "noob" because I use an assault rifle.