FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iron Man Game reviews?

browncoat777
So the movie was awesome, but how about the game?

I am a big fan of the Marvel universe, and I really enjoyed the Spider-Man games and Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but I haven't played Iron Man yet. Since I'm getting hitched soon, money is very tight and I was wondering if any of you guys have played the game and have any reviews or impressions to share with me?

Also, I will be playing it on Xbox 360 if at all.

Thanks in advance.
gautamdogra
Will we have a PC version for the same? I liked the movie but lets see how far the game performs.
lethaltriad
I heard the movie was pretty good also, gonna go see it next weekend. About the game though i'm, not too sure, i saw a review of it on G4 and it only ranked a 2/5 stars. Which is pretty much the standard for movie to game conversions.
browncoat777
So I asked some buddies at the local Gamestop what they thought about this game, and their consensus seems to be about the same. They all loved the movie but were pretty lukewarm about the game itself. Seems the flight elements of the game are good, the gameplay and level design very linear and basic. I'll definitely be renting it at some point, but I'm not too excited about it. I guess I'll have to settle for GURPS supers or something...

Anyone have any firsthand opinions? Please share, thanks.
marrs
Iron Man, one of Marvel's most indestructible Super Heroes, blast onto videogame platforms with this adaptation of the big screen movie. This third-person action game immerses players in the world of Tony Stark -- the brilliant industrialist and inventor who both created and became the world's toughest hero - Iron Man. By customizing the advanced technology in Iron Man's suits, gamers can take advantage of a wide array of high-impact weapons to strategically blow-up and destroy any enemy force and fight to rid the world of weapons of mass destruction.
Fake
Buying my copy this week!
I hope its worth it
misterXY
marrs wrote:
Iron Man, one of Marvel's most indestructible Super Heroes, blast onto videogame platforms with this adaptation of the big screen movie. This third-person action game immerses players in the world of Tony Stark -- the brilliant industrialist and inventor who both created and became the world's toughest hero - Iron Man. By customizing the advanced technology in Iron Man's suits, gamers can take advantage of a wide array of high-impact weapons to strategically blow-up and destroy any enemy force and fight to rid the world of weapons of mass destruction.

Sounds like u ripped it off a website?
gmmunion
The game sucks, I'll tell ya' that much.
spinout
I've heard that the framerate on the ps3 was very unstable.... crap, dont buy it!
misterXY
heard nothing good, been looking for comments, just like the movie, shitty.. (worst ending l've seen in little awhile)